Scripts

DeletedUser269

I hope they are as I have some good ones.

But them "good scripts" are spoiling the game. Giving some people more of a advantage then others. So I am all for the lack of scripts allowed on .uk.

DeletedUser213

Hey JT :D

Well TBH you will need to read through the rules or message and admin/mod for info on legal/illegal scripts

DeletedUser

Only the Scripts that are posted by Tracey in the Allowed Scripts thread are going to be allowed.

As stated in the thread, you can use others at your own risk, if they are seen, and not legal, you will be punished.

DeletedUser

I guess I can submit them though I have no idea who made them.

DeletedUser

Tracey has access to the .net forums, so if she feels that they are what she considers to be allowed, she will allow them.

DeletedUser14

I guess I can submit them though I have no idea who made them.
PM me the scripts and i might be able to tell you who wrote them, probably slowtarget.
But them "good scripts" are spoiling the game. Giving some people more of a advantage then others. So I am all for the lack of scripts allowed on .uk.
Scripts are available to anyone, rich or poor, strong or weak, Premium or no Premium.
They do offer an advantage no doubt about that but everyone has equal access to them and so everyone can use them.
Scripts are not meant to ruin the game, but just make some tasks easier, like renaming 100+ villages in a couple of seconds rather than taking an hour to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser327

Fluffy88 one of the first to make it to the scripts thread... *shock and awe* :lol:

If slowtarget doesn't join you may be one of the main scripters on here:icon_razz:

DeletedUser269

Scripts are available to anyone, rich or poor, strong or weak, Premium or no Premium.
They do offer an advantage no doubt about that but everyone has equal access to them and so everyone can use them.
Scripts are not meant to ruin the game, but just make some tasks easier, like renaming 100+ villages in a couple of seconds rather than taking an hour to do it.

That may be, but when people are creating farming scripts from the world data available. It is far past being a advantage and on the verge of cheating.

DeletedUser146

Well scripts are both good and bad. Its just what the players make of them. Yes they do make it easier on time but players can over use them and that just gets tiring to deal with.

DeletedUser

PM me the scripts and i might be able to tell you who wrote them, probably slowtarget.

I will try to get them for you.

DeletedUser14

That may be, but when people are creating farming scripts from the world data available. It is far past being a advantage and on the verge of cheating.
The point is, if it have been approved it is available to everyone and therefore poses no advantage to anyone since everyone has access to it.

If the script is not approved then obviously it is only available to a select few and would be considered cheating as it has not been approved, then those people should get punished, simple:icon_biggrin: