Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6617

I wonder about the script forum. I have asked several tw people about a script. No one wants to answer me. I have tried to post a thread about in that forum. (3 times I have tried). No one wants to answer, no one wants to approve my thread. How are we supposed to get answers???

DeletedUser8782

^^ i have posted a couple of threads before and no one ever gets back to me aswell, so i just gave up, and TW wonder why people use the incorrect scripts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6617

Yeah. We pay money to play this game. Yet they do not care about answering our questions. I have not only tried to post 3 threads. I have also written mails to tw staff. Only one of them cared to answer me. The answer however - was simply "I don't know, will send your question to another person". Have no idea why they do not care. Maybe my English skill aren't good enough? lol

DeletedUser

[la]The Lady: I have not received any mails from you. I'm not sure who you have previously sent your questions to, but I would be the person you should speak with. If there is any doubt who to contact in the future, please go to the forum section you have questions about and at the bottom, there will be a list of moderators. As for the slow speed of which the script forum is handled, I apologize: the script forum has recently lost its previous moderator and I am the replacement. In addition to taking care of the requests that are popping up now, I have to take care of previous requests that were never fulfilled. Moderating this forum is an unpaid job that I do in my spare time, and I'm currently going to university full time for Computer Science, so my time is limited: but rest assured, we do care about our players, and try our best when we can. All that I can say is that as the current script moderator, I apologize, and only ask that any questions, concerns, or complaints, be directed to my inbox, and be handled with a bit of patience.

Thank you,
-LastApparatus[/la]

DeletedUser6617

LastApparatus: I have sent you a mail now. As you can see I was told that my question was forwarded to you by another tw staff member...

Status
Not open for further replies.