Secrecy Builds Suspicion (Or Why I left ORC)

DeletedUser

If you wasn't in the "clique" then you cant really call them you're friends can you??

Even accepting that W1N myth for a moment, there were plenty of other people in Orc who are equally unhappy with her.

I use to play rugby in Wales, back in the amateur days. Had many friends in other teams... drank happily with them after we'd kicked lumps off each other on the pitch, exchanged banter in the midst of kicking said lumps. Good mates... still know a few, decades later.

I might even have changed to a team with people in it I particularly liked. Never did, but it could have happened. But I would never have changed sides during a match. Or even during a season. At the end of the season, hostilities over... much less of an issue.

But my point is that Decursus has never said - "I went to W1N because I wanted to go to W1N." As I have said before, if she did I would shut up and we would all know what view to take. It's this talk of having no choice that people won't wear at any price.

DeletedUser9465

My personal opinion is as follows...

dec "sold out" the people who wrongfully trusted her the most and everyone in orc are discusted in her joining the opposing side...i personally dont know dec but many others do..all i can say is after speaking with her she seems a really nice person...i only wish we could have met under different circumstances...w1n have taken on a good player there...unfortunatley for w1n...i and many others have found it harder taking barbs than her villages and she will soon be no use to you.

DeletedUser

My personal opinion is as follows...

dec "sold out" the people who wrongfully trusted her the most and everyone in orc are discusted in her joining the opposing side...i personally dont know dec but many others do..all i can say is after speaking with her she seems a really nice person...i only wish we could have met under different circumstances...w1n have taken on a good player there...unfortunatley for w1n...i and many others have found it harder taking barbs than her villages and she will soon be no use to you.

Then you really don't know kat if you think taking vills off her will be easy.

DeletedUser

Maybe she hasnt always had the account :/

148 conqueors from orc while in orc
10 from orc2
barbarian 124

42 w1n villages. (Not bad. A lot of goats and Buch)
lost 9 villages

The last week against LRAG

Side 1:
Players: Decursus
Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 24
Difference: 23
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8,352
Side 2: 206,128
Difference: 197,776
chart

DeletedUser

I think we're mainly talking about the K11 and K12 clusters that STILL haven't been taken fully. With no support. And Dec laughing at some of the blundering attacks. But yeah, nice one.

DeletedUser

I probably would have focussed on that too. What I was actually pointing out, was that out of 369 conquers 158 are internals

which leaves 211, 124 are barbarians, which leaves only 87. 42 are against w1n. thats a huge 45 other villages.

So shes a bit of a barb nobler, a bit of an internal muncher, and shes taken 42 w1n villages. But now shes with w1n and losing villages 24 in 48 hours. Doesnt seem like LRAG's mentallity is the thing to be laughing at...

DeletedUser589

I do, but that's because I see the bigger picture. Am I worried that a new member has lost 24 villages of which most are indefensible.... No.

Feel free to look at her conquer stats, she was ORC and that's what ORC did, they internalled and barb munch, I suggest you look at the conquer stats of your newest members, they will be a lot worse. So am I worried about that... No

LRAG are losing villages to W1N and last time I checked are growing at less than half the rate. Should you be worried... Yes

DeletedUser

So you agree you've taken someone into your tribe who is a barb nobler? Who eats internals? Who is losing villages at a rate of 1 every 2 hours. That doesn' bother you because W1N are still ahead?

You can probably get away with a few barb noblers before it hurts your stats, I just have to wonder why you would choose to have one?

DeletedUser589

I agree I have recruited a player who was forced to take internals and barbs as part of the tribes strategy, I'm not going to argue the facts the stats show, but I have also recruited a player that will be taking more enemy village then she losses now that she has a proper infrastructure around her.

You need to think about a bigger picture and not focus on 24 lost villages, it's not a big deal and the fact you think it shows proves my reasoning to laugh at yours and lrag's mentality.

At the time of this post it has been 9 hours since night bonus ended and W1N today have taken 17 villages. That's a tribal lose of a village every 30 mins (nearly) you need to be more concerned about that

DeletedUser

You have been too quick to judge me and my post luke. I wasn't putting any emphasis on the 24 conquers, infact both you and reef are the ones who keep focussing on it. And a tribes stratergy to barb noble and internal? do you not question someone who stayed in that tribe and chose not to try and noble as much of the enemy as they could?

This thread isnt about w1n and LRAG its about Dec. Regardless of what we should worry about, your decision still needs to be justified, if you want to defend her that is...

DeletedUser589

You have been too quick to judge me and my post luke. I wasn't putting any emphasis on the 24 conquers, infact both you and reef are the ones who keep focussing on it. And a tribes stratergy to barb noble and internal? do you not question someone who stayed in that tribe and chose not to try and noble as much of the enemy as they could?

This thread isnt about w1n and LRAG its about Dec. Regardless of what we should worry about, your decision still needs to be justified, if you want to defend her that is...

Marek your whole point is about the 24 villages, you've mentioned it every post. Reef and I did not publish that stat.. You did...

Dec stayed because she was loyal to a tribe that she thought was loyal to her but a soon as she realised the council wasn't loyal to her and fair to the game she defected. What's your excuse for the mass refugee recruitment of the barb noblers?

Ps you can keep avoiding all my previous comments, makes me feel good knowing there are no comebacks

DeletedUser2918

Even accepting that W1N myth for a moment,

not a myth if its true Taff. I find it incredibly funny that we still know more about the Tribe you've been allied to and are now recruiting than you. The only reason you could call it a myth is if you didnt know.

I use to play rugby in Wales. I might even have changed to a team with people in it I particularly liked. Never did, but it could have happened. But I would never have changed sides during a match. Or even during a season. At the end of the season, hostilities over... much less of an issue.

in the other thread the football analogy. now a rugby one. why Taff? when you yourself later on in that other thread admitted the football story didnt really fit tribal wars... As stated there the analogy is unsound - there will be no 'end of season' on world 1 between ORC/LRAG and w1n. Therefore being able to wait until this end of season could never happen.

DeletedUser

Marek your whole point is about the 24 villages, you've mentioned it every post. Reef and I did not publish that stat.. You did...

Dec stayed because she was loyal to a tribe that she thought was loyal to her but a soon as she realised the council wasn't loyal to her and fair to the game she defected. What's your excuse for the mass refugee recruitment of the barb noblers?

Ps you can keep avoiding all my previous comments, makes me feel good knowing there are no comebacks

I'm awefully sorry if ou thought my post was wholey about the 24 villages. Guess I should have said something...
me said:
I probably would have focussed on that too. What I was actually pointing out, was that out of 369 conquers 158 are internals

which leaves 211, 124 are barbarians, which leaves only 87. 42 are against w1n. thats a huge 45 other villages.

Interesting she left when the tribe split, coincidental match up with her realising the council wasnt loyal...

Once again stop trailing off topic. This thread is about Dec remember :icon_wink: Although I'm pleased you keep on feeling the need to derail the thread off that. I just wont bite.

DeletedUser2918

Once again stop trailing off topic. This thread is about Dec remember :icon_wink: Although I'm pleased you keep on feeling the need to derail the thread off that. I just wont bite.

the thread is about Dec - yes
the stats are about Dec - yes

so talking about the stats - how can it possibly be off topic Marek? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

luke bishop said:

You need to think about a bigger picture and not focus on 24 lost villages, it's not a big deal and the fact you think it shows proves my reasoning to laugh at yours and lrag's mentality.

At the time of this post it has been 9 hours since night bonus ended and W1N today have taken 17 villages. That's a tribal lose of a village every 30 mins (nearly) you need to be more concerned about that

LRAG are losing villages to W1N and last time I checked are growing at less than half the rate. Should you be worried... Yes

Off topic stuff. The stats are fine to discuss.

DeletedUser

I agree I have recruited a player who was forced to take internals and barbs as part of the tribes strategy, I'm not going to argue the facts the stats show, but I have also recruited a player that will be taking more enemy village then she losses now that she has a proper infrastructure around her.

Your recruitment of me could read very similar Luke.

I lost shed loads of villages (many more than 24) when I first moved over, lots were indefensible as they were in silly little clusters that ORC thought would be a good idea for us.

I should have lost a lot more - as has been pointed out before terminator, goats and myself still have large areas in k12 and K22 that really we should not have been able to keep given the location.

Back in the black now against ORC, as I am sure Dec will be. Would be even more in the black if ORC hadnt voted against the cheap nobles option, which has really only served to prolong their death throws.

DeletedUser589

Marek my posts are supporting the justification for our recruitment. I am using other stats to help show you the bigger picture in relation to your stats on Dec. Unfortunately I can not help you if you are unable to see the link. I'm not trying to get you to bite, just to Widen your vision

DeletedUser9465

I find it funny how as soon as you post something about w1n you have 20 odd replys almost straight away ready to jump down your throat...take it like men :icon_cry:....you should be enjoying having the publics brought back to life now more are chatting on it ;).....saying that...the amount of posts you lot put up im suprised you ever log into your accounts. :lol:

DeletedUser589

I find it funny how as soon as you post something about w1n you have 20 odd replys almost straight away ready to jump down your throat...take it like men :icon_cry:....you should be enjoying having the publics brought back to life now more are chatting on it ;).....saying that...the amount of posts you lot put up im suprised you ever log into your accounts. :lol:

I wouldnt say what im doing is jumping down mareks throat. Im merely pointing out a different side to the arguement and showing justifications for actions. Why is it that when W1N members provide an alternative arguement, its considered jumping down your throats?