Secrecy Builds Suspicion (Or Why I left ORC)

DeletedUser6603

Luke - at least you have a few people willing to discuss things with you, be grateful for that ;-). Over on W7 no matter how hard we try, nobody were fighting dares to venture onto the externals.

Oh for a bit of banter and debate! lol

DeletedUser

Well To be fair, dec was found a week before she left ;)
If she had said "I went to w1n cause i wanted to!" Then nobody would have a problem! I, personally dont have a problem as it has all been explained to me in PM, but all will get it, and Catch On ;)

DeletedUser

Lrag turning our backs on the alliance hahahaha kettle black silly girl, ORC where just to blame war was always on the cards at that time.
I know as a former LRAG council member that is not true, i was one of the ones who voted to keep the alliance with W1N way back in June last year and war ORC. There was the offer on the table to join ORC and Flux in warring W1N. The vast majority of the council sided with W1N.

DeletedUser

I know as a former LRAG council member that is not true, i was one of the ones who voted to keep the alliance with W1N way back in June last year and war ORC. There was the offer on the table to join ORC and Flux in warring W1N. The vast majority of the council sided with W1N.

Jonno, Hardrain was in the same council meeting (different name). Also he knew far more of the background than you did. But you mis-stated the options we voted on. At that time the options were W1N on one side and the alliance of TR, Flux and AK on the other. Orc had not at that point fully committed either way. I was still hoping to persuade them onto our side of things. Admittedly we discussed in that meeting that our decision might lead to war with Orc, and decided that we still had only one choice in LRAG's interests. We were right as it turns out, though we still regret that we were unable to persuade Orc to come with us.

DeletedUser

By far more of the background do you mean he was one of the original players who had previously gone running to the rim? ;)

DeletedUser

Even accepting that W1N myth for a moment, there were plenty of other people in Orc who are equally unhappy with her.

Who unhappy with C-rexx - Up to those people if they wish to stay in an unhappy situtation, Decursus voted with her feet. End off get over it

I use to play rugby in Wales
And you seem to be able talk for England, Ireland, Scotland and wales.
It is simple Decursus happy enough in her tribe, until she realized there was poor leadership and controversial issues which she wished not to be involved in. Therefore takes the logical step to vote with her feet and move to another tribe. You are not orc Taff so why are you getting hot under the collar re this, she did not leave your tribe.

But I would never have changed sides during a match.

Maybe that is because it is against the rules for that particular game. To change tribes at any time in TW is not against the rules.

Plus cannot see the relevance of your once prowess on the rugby field to this subject.

And to Decursus it is good to see that you had courage of your convictions by leaving a tribe that made you so unhappy - and why would she not want to join W1N would treat her a good deal better than she had been treated before.

Please all get over it these things happen - I would be looking at the ways I could improve the tribe myself so other did not follow suit, rather than spending such energy on tit for tat posts you are making here.

DeletedUser6465

This thread is getting abit nothingy......

everyone takes barbs if required.... everyone takes internals if there there , and if your position suits you, and you can you take "the enemy"

Dec left , she chose another path , she no longer wanted to be with Orc or Lrag , for whatever reasons....... yes she could have joined TB , but being as it was a new entity she wasnt sure.....

The game moves on...... so should this thread

DeletedUser

This thread is getting abit nothingy......

everyone takes barbs if required.... everyone takes internals if there there , and if your position suits you, and you can you take "the enemy"

Dec left , she chose another path , she no longer wanted to be with Orc or Lrag , for whatever reasons....... yes she could have joined TB , but being as it was a new entity she wasnt sure.....

The game moves on...... so should this thread

I understand what you're saying, however the thread is about Dec's decision to leave ORC - which was down to the way the tribe was run and the way things were heading. players taking 1.5k barbs rather than the enemy, and internals being taken by a chosen few are the reasons why Dec left. Hence these are valid subjects for conversation.

DeletedUser

I understand what you're saying, however the thread is about Dec's decision to leave ORC - which was down to the way the tribe was run and the way things were heading. players taking 1.5k barbs rather than the enemy, and internals being taken by a chosen few are the reasons why Dec left. Hence these are valid subjects for conversation.
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index....id=80443&type=gain&max=1600&oldplayer=0&pn=-1

Dec's acount;96 barbarian villages under 1600 points...

DeletedUser

Marek, kat may have taken a load of barbs but considering the tribe she was in there wasnt a lot of room for expansion other than barbs otherwise she would have stagnated and quit a long time ago

DeletedUser

errr exactly....

are you trying to prove Delta's point on how Orc was run?

its unclear from your post...

No, I'm showing she didn't exactly hold back from the barb nobling did she... I mean whatever spin you say about ORC you cant say that they actively stopped their members from taking enemy vills.

DeletedUser

True point, Marek, but they didn't actively do anything to take enemy vils either. The disillusionment arose from ORC council and members lack of activity when it came to organising offensives. As we all know, one player can only do so much without the backing of the members around them and the tribe. Being surrounded by Rex et al. was never going to result in anything useful.

DeletedUser

True point, Marek, but they didn't actively do anything to take enemy vils either. The disillusionment arose from ORC council and members lack of activity when it came to organising offensives. As we all know, one player can only do so much without the backing of the members around them and the tribe. Being surrounded by Rex et al. was never going to result in anything useful.

Well, they dont exactly stop us, either! To be honest, we are ribbed for barb munching and internalling, but you guys do both of those as well.
I have done some research, and fair enough you dont take as many as we do, you still take a lot! The reason we never rib you for it is because its all part of the game! If there are no enemy villas nearby then what do you do:
1) Internal and build troops.
2) Take barbs and build them up!

Anyway, this topic is about dec! Not about why we internal! lol :)

DeletedUser

Well, they dont exactly stop us, either! To be honest, we are ribbed for barb munching and internalling, but you guys do both of those as well.I have done some research, and fair enough you dont take as many as we do, you still take a lot!

Agreed everyone has to internal and take barbs to an extent but compare the taking of 1.5k barbs between W1N and ORC and there's no comparison at all. As for all the big barbs, a lot of the time that's players we've hit and forced to delete :icon_twisted:

The reason we never rib you for it is because its all part of the game!

No ribbing here. Marek is trying to use barb nobling as a way to discredit Decursus and not getting very far really. If you're in a tribe who's policy is to internal and take barbs, it's going to happen.

Anyway, this topic is about dec! Not about why we internal! lol :)

Perfectly on topic, Steve. Dec left ORC for a number of reasons but a big one was enjoyment. If you're surrounded by players unwilling to put in the time and attack together, nobling barbs and internals (as strategic as it might be) gets boring.

DeletedUser

Im always willing to put in effort to kill w1n, so are quite a few others!

DeletedUser

Reef said:
If you're in a tribe who's policy is to internal and take barbs, it's going to happen.

What absolute rubbish! No matter what your tribes policy is, if you dont want to take barbs you dont have to. 96 barbs, that shows a passion for it. Sure, orc suggested taking a few tactical barbs, but 96?! More than 25% of dec's villages. PLus the 150+ internals which everyone seems to of conveniantly forgotten.

"Its going to happen" no bud, with figures like that you have to have a hunger for it...

DeletedUser589

What absolute rubbish! No matter what your tribes policy is, if you dont want to take barbs you dont have to. 96 barbs, that shows a passion for it. Sure, orc suggested taking a few tactical barbs, but 96?! More than 25% of dec's villages. PLus the 150+ internals which everyone seems to of conveniantly forgotten.

"Its going to happen" no bud, with figures like that you have to have a hunger for it...

What do you suggest you do then if you are in a tribe where you are boxed in with no where to go and all the internals get handed to the "clique"? Sit there doing nothing and counting your nobles??? Or cluster up as best you can and hope things either change within the tribe or move to bigger and better things?

I blame the shockingly poor leadership in ORC for her 96 barbs and do not fault her for it at all.

Your expertise shine through with this one :lol:

PS what account are you on these days? so I can start a thread and pick at that...