Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

[gfx]As you all know Nickjer's maps have proved an invaluable resource for players, so once again we have our thanks to give to him!

Link to Nickjer's site: Maps kio

All of the maps below you will be able to click on so that you can view them at full size :)[/gfx]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11036

I'm watching it very carefully. Just to make sure, it is the spot after the "watch this space," yet before your signature? Also, does it encompass that whole spot? Does it stretch out to the other end of your post?

DeletedUser11036

Player dominance needs to be reduced from minimum of 1million points :p

DeletedUser11204

Not sure these include the exterior Ks? or am I wrong?

DeletedUser

I think once the exterior K's reach a certain amount of points then they will show up, not sure on that though

DeletedUser8195

It says at the top of the map look, says they have to reach 5 million points in a continent before it shows on the map.

Is there any way to alter that? It's gonna be ages, if at all, that the outer continents reach 5 million! The worlds not big enough.

DeletedUser4083

Four Seasons appears to be in contact with the site owner, pm him to find out more. :)

DeletedUser8195

And can you ask him about reducing the minimum points per continent so we can get exterior continents included?? :/

DeletedUser8195

I don't think these have been updated for quite some time have they??

DeletedUser4753

I think so as Mask just took official control of k45, this was not the case before our opp.

DeletedUser8195

But look at the points on the top players and tribes ones.

DeletedUser4753

Ah i see, so some are working some are not, cuz we only just recently took k 45.

and noblings seem accurate.

be nice to now see expanded k's and up to date versions