Self updating maps

DeletedUser

Hi all - I've seen in previous threads that these have been asked for. Maps by nickjer at http://map.k-io.com/index.php?map_id=885 as below, let me know if any families need updating/changing. I know the spoilers shrink the maps, so I can always edit them out if people wish.

Tribal Maps

topktribes.png

toptribes.png

topnoblers.png

topavgtribes.png

Player Maps

topkplayers.png

topplayers.png

fastnoblers.png

topkaplayers.png

Happy mapping
T

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10100

Can we get a ODD map please? I just want to see my name on some stats for once lol but seriously could yo do one please?

DeletedUser10790

The maps are the same for each world- done by the same guy. i doubt he will change and add a new map

blue

DeletedUser13240

Can we get a ODD map please? I just want to see my name on some stats for once lol but seriously could yo do one please?

If the ODD rankings on a map were up to 500 then I'd be there... But that'd be one massive map!

DeletedUser13390

just bumping this up so it doesnt get lost since no sticky

DeletedUser5582

You can put a support ticket in and ask for Booky to sticky it. You can mail a mod (I would suggest Marcus as you have no mod assigned to this forum so only an elder or Booky can do this though there may be others...)

Or (and this is my preferred option as it has a Mr. Men picture in it) you can create a thread to ask them to sticky it. Now this takes longer than the ticket or the mail but it does have a picture of Mr. Men so is a tough call. Feel free to steal the one I made earlier as has a 100% success rate. Link is here http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?24560-Sticky-things&p=443644&viewfull=1#post443644

You could of course do all three and throw in the promise of dancing the lambada wearing only a smile as they might respond to threats quicker.....

Good luck!

DeletedUser10790

of course if the tw team responded to open mod applications there perhaps wouldnt be this issue, especially as they actually asked for people to apply. .net have actually asked me and teddles to mod but i said no becuase i had applied to uk...

blue

DeletedUser13240

of course if the tw team responded to open mod applications there perhaps wouldnt be this issue, especially as they actually asked for people to apply. .net have actually asked me and teddles to mod but i said no becuase i had applied to uk...

blue

My friend Wid7 was thinking about being a mod :icon_eek:.

You'd probs be a good mod blue :D

DeletedUser13693

It is a sad day, I hope someone would make one which works on the new encryption.
thanks for the post, i was wondering what happen