Self-updating maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser13834
  • Start date

DeletedUser13834

Update time: UTC 00:00. Maps are already zoomed in for better view and entrace requirements are lowered. Let me know if you want to include any tribe families.

Tribe K Dominance

topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes

toptribes.png

Top 15 ODA

topkaplayers.png

Top 15 Players

topplayers.png

Top nobling tribes in last 24h

topnoblers.png

Player K Dominance

topkplayers.png

Fastest noblers/day

fastnoblers.png

Average points/player

topavgtribes.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14043

kind of surprised at the lack of comment here... guess everyone is busy farming.

DeletedUser12641

im just upset all the work you put in and you missed the main afa tribe off the list, they are 5th in the world,
I feel like half of me is missing :]

DeletedUser

im just upset all the work you put in and you missed the main afa tribe off the list, they are 5th in the world,
I feel like half of me is missing :]

AFA are there under A.F.A.F

the F stands for family hahaha

DeletedUser13834

AFA are there under A.F.A.F

the F stands for family hahaha

he messaged me on 07.02 to mark those 2 tribes as a family, hence why you can actually see two tribes with their score merged into one.

confused me as the sshhh family are separate :}

don't be upset :) nobody told me about sshhh being a family and hence why they're separate. Let me know which tribes are part of that family and I'll add them :)

DeletedUser

World 26: The family world.

Meanwhile, I'm just sat here daring to win.

DeletedUser14043

World 26: The family world.

Meanwhile, I'm just sat here daring to win.

It is simply astonishing. So many, so called elite tribes. I sign into skype and my co is telling me about more mass recruiting by the family tribes of K44 and K54.... Its a joke Suzaku... a total hugger joke!!

DeletedUser13975

My tribe is getting asked to be part of a family alot as well, about 6 times it's happened now. With the same answer being, No!

DeletedUser

Can we not swing away from all this hugging and actually have a bit of fun?

DeletedUser

So why isn't the three silence tribes counted as one? They are quite obviously a family tribe...