Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

Deleted User - 70854

Don't get all high and mighty because you were able to take 4 villas off me yesterday. It cost you guys 2 million troops per villa, bit of a high cost in my opinion, while we have taken 5 so far today and only at the cost of 3 million total

I think youve missed the point here. It was not us getting "high and mighty" about taking 4 villages, it was reastablished getting "high and mighty" beacuse you "only" lost 4 villages.

I was merely pointing out how stupid it was.

If you want to go into troops lost per cap, I'd be more than happy to work it out for you, though I doubt you'd be smarmy about the results.

DeletedUser10619

Yep, but one that only loves spouting utter rubbish

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread gets boring with the amount of rubbish that is spouted. Mainly the biscuits going on and on... But I do like to eat biscuits...

(Damn I just joined in the spouting of rubbish - Stick to spamming Matteo)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
What is up with IBF jumping on the PaleRider barbs? A bit disrespectful if you ask me...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 70854

How is it disrespectful, please do tell me because i would love to know.

Cheating? I dont think so. Doing it to gain an advantage? I think our lead of over 2000 villages in the war is a bigger advantage imo...

Why dont you guys actually do some bloody fighting rather than bitching and moaning? Or are you too Pathetic to actually play the game?

your a joke.

DeletedUser10619

Foxtrot why everytime you open your mouth do you just come across more pathetic than the last time.

If you really are concerned about the rules of the game i suggest to look closer at members of your new tribe.

We in IBF had accepted the banning of the PaleRider account as a way of keeping the memory of Paul going on world 21. But then as we now know the account went barb yesterday morning, this is no ones fault, but it is a situation that needed dealing with.

Upon this happening, and knowing how the RP tribe deal with barbs, some of our members decided to noble some of these barbs, but this isnt effecting Pauls account as unfortunately it no longer exists.

How do you think Paul would want his villages to be dealt with. As a true Tribal Wars player i am sure he would want these barbs to be used in game, to be used in the heart of the battle, rather than just sit there doing nothing.

Paul was a true Tribal Wars hero, and he would want this to be happening rather than people in his old tribe becoming bitter.

And if you think barb nobling is cheating, then both your current tribe and your previous tribe would have all the members banned a long time ago.

DeletedUser13891

Careful Tedd we know how Foxtrot feels about jokes, you never know what might happen.

so I have gone for a long time in this world without posting on here in fact the first time was to pay my respects to PaleRider , the only other post was to Vital last week and well I just had to.

this morning however when I read the comments from Foxtrot I had to walk away from my computer

how very dare you question the integrity of our members
Everyone was saddened by the tragic news of PaleRider and respected his name and didn't go anywhere near his villages.
when the villages went Barb yesterday I contacted the mods to see if there was anything they could do to restore these and was told unfortunately no these would now just be barbs.

So not Palerider villages ....barbs

that is a shame however it is the case.
we have put forward a suggestion to the mods of how a memorial could be put on the world to honour PaleRider and potentially it is something that can be done and they are looking at it.

so as for disrespectful - did we take PaleRider villages no we took barbs
do we need them - think Tedd covered that one
calling us cheats - well that just breaking the rules there

The reality is we are taking some front line 10k barbs which all of us would do - Actually I saw last night RP had started to as well

before you question other people's morals and make ill informed comments on here have a think about what you are saying.

hopefully the mods will be able to put our request in to the game and The Palerider name will be with us to the end of the world.

DeletedUser

Honestly Foxtrot you make me laugh, if its disrespectful for us to noble some barbs then what Chrissy (her name is on both of the in game profiles in UK21 and UK25 so that's what I'll call her here) done on UK25 must be a sin:

d01550d773f1c721c729ea1277c331a8.png

Not to mention the RP members that have already nobled these barbs so why is it disrespectful for us to do so when RP members are nobling them and Chrissy nobled from his account on UK25?

The palerider account is gone after being banned for no good reason giving RP an unfair advantage which if you ask me its pretty disrespectful that you guys took advantage of his death when IBF were quite clearly taking villages from him with ease before we agreed to stop nobling for 2 weeks and then you guys go and get him banned. RP just has to get on and noble as many as they can and quit moaning at any stupid thing - which I'm pretty sure the support team would enjoy a break from all the tickets regarding this...

Now how is it cheating to noble these barbs, we're quite clearly going to win this world as its too far gone for RP to win - no matter how many DTA members they recruit.

Now can you please tell us why it is both disrespectful and cheating to noble these barbs when RP? We all know that you're just annoyed that you've lost your only pathetic advantage.

DeletedUser

Don't know who you are ^ and I frankly don't really care.

1. Why do you need to mention another world when this is solely about world 21? (A world 21 matter)

2. Again, another disrespectful comment. But biscuits have no other way of talking to people. They think they are it. Well I will be glad when the world is over. I came back, enjoyed the early game and mid game, up until IBF thought they were the dogs balls (so to speak).

DeletedUser

If you thought that was disrespectful then I'm glad I held back... I mentioned the other world because it regards the same player. You can't call us disrespectful if your duke has done something arguably worse on another world as that's just hypocritical.

Deleted User - 70854

Well I only post to counter what someone else ha said. I've been the subject of many op and have done incredibly well every time.

But have I ever brought it up to gloat etc? No. I only ever mention it in defence or as a counter argument.

So please, tell me how I think I'm the "dogs balls".

How can you say this is a w21 matter? It's not. It's about etiquette regarding the death of a player, it is not world specific.