Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If you thought that was disrespectful then I'm glad I held back... I mentioned the other world because it regards the same player. You can't call us disrespectful if your duke has done something arguably worse on another world as that's just hypocritical.

Each world is there own, with different players and different scenarios. There could have been good reason why a player has done that on another world, but myself and you don't know why

DeletedUser

So what's different from us nobling his barbs and Chrissy nobling from HIS account on UK25 surely they're both just as bad if one isn't more than the other.

DeletedUser

So what's different from us nobling his barbs and Chrissy nobling from HIS account on UK25 surely they're both just as bad if one isn't more than the other.

World 21 his account got locked for a reason, World 25 they couldn't lock it, so someone had to take the villages.
World 21 it was trusted that the mods will lock the account till world end and they failed. See the difference yet?

DeletedUser

No one ever mentioned about it being disrespectful because he was banned. It was about the question that if a player has died is it disrespectful to noble from him or after he's gone barb. Which if you ask me it isn't disrespectful in the first place as the tribe should have e-sits etc in place in order to minimize the damage to the tribe which didn't happen in this case instead RP relied on the TW Support Staff.

Chrissy and Foxtrot clearly state that it was disrespectful to noble his barbs or from the player without even mentioning the ban. Here is a mail from Chrissy below:

sicilini today at 17:51
I thought you guys would be more respectful and leave his villas be...

This was sent to a council member who had then posted this in the council forum to highlight her concerns. Now surely she wouldn't be disrespectful and noble his vils on UK25 and if I remember right the two week break from attacking him before he was banned was out of respect for him yet RP have continuously 'disrespected' his memory and nobled his barbs - here is one example:

4657ed360a503d89833f8926b619e80e.png

This isn't the only village capped after he went barb and I can find many more if you want some more proof. So maybe Chrissy should keep her own members in check before herself and her tribe members moan for no real reason.

the minx

Reaction score
Honestly Foxtrot you make me laugh, if its disrespectful for us to noble some barbs then what Chrissy (her name is on both of the in game profiles in UK21 and UK25 so that's what I'll call her here) done on UK25 must be a sin:

d01550d773f1c721c729ea1277c331a8.png

Not to mention the RP members that have already nobled these barbs so why is it disrespectful for us to do so when RP members are nobling them and Chrissy nobled from his account on UK25?

The palerider account is gone after being banned for no good reason giving RP an unfair advantage which if you ask me its pretty disrespectful that you guys took advantage of his death when IBF were quite clearly taking villages from him with ease before we agreed to stop nobling for 2 weeks and then you guys go and get him banned. RP just has to get on and noble as many as they can and quit moaning at any stupid thing - which I'm pretty sure the support team would enjoy a break from all the tickets regarding this...

Now how is it cheating to noble these barbs, we're quite clearly going to win this world as its too far gone for RP to win - no matter how many DTA members they recruit.

Now can you please tell us why it is both disrespectful and cheating to noble these barbs when RP? We all know that you're just annoyed that you've lost your only pathetic advantage.

Yes, you're right, I did take some of Paul's villas on 25 as the mods wouldn't lock his account there, and it would have barbed there as well. But we only took them after Horny members disrespected the account and took some after they agreed not to touch them. I did tell Singularity yesterday that the mods were looking into something with Paul's barbs, but ibf continued to noble them, so therefore we gave the go ahead for our guys to do the same. As for an advantage? not much of an advantage to us with his villas being locked, only meant you couldn't attack them, but also meant they couldn't be used to attack you, or to support his tribemates.

DeletedUser

He was still contributing to the world dominance though and it also blocked the front line of many members as palerider had a relatively large frontline not to mention the fact that any support that was sent before the account was banned was still in place all of witch are advantageous to RP but all that's in the past now.

Honestly it is a complete joke now, the support team should never had banned the account permanently in the first placee, fair enough a few weeks to let you guys sort things out but to be honest I would've been happy with pale being kicked out of the tribe and all support removed that originated from his villages as or even some other sort of memorial that didn't affect the game play in the slightest.

Now I have no idea what happened on UK25 in regards to pauls account but one could argue that you disrespected the account on UK21 by getting it banned in the first place no?

Reastablished

Reaction score
Brutal I'd argue that his account was banned for a very good reason, however it is more the mods making a mistake than IBF being disrespectful imo

DeletedUser

Yeah I could've dealt with the ban as long as he wasn't in RP so it didn't affect world dominance and as long as his troops were removed form any RP village.

Deleted User - 70854

20k worth of biscuits and 43k worth of carling. One hell of a party.

DeletedUser13390

nice to see nothing has change in my time away, still same old faces and same old stories. at least ~RP~ finally realised they can't win the world and never could.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
We will still try our hardest to give you a run for your money, we might not win but at least we try ;)

DeletedUser10619

And trying is all a Duke/council can ask for. Someone who wants to put in the effort and show commitment to the cause is well worth having. Good show Foxy

DeletedUser10619

Looks like the Radioactive Soldier account showing his true colours. Thought he had quit and was being internalled, but although still being internalled, is now barb nobling the rim, and 2K barbs at that. All those big barbs and juicy internals!!! and he is nobling that rubbish, shame on you Matteo, shame on you!....

So, this tells us he clearly still wants to play the world, but doesnt want to be too close to IBF.

Cluck Cluck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

All credit to you Foxy, you have been the one RP player recently to bring the fight to IBF.

I am just disappointed in Matteo, someone who on here talked the rubbish about attacking us blah blah, and then what does he do, he starts to noble tiny little 2K barbs, nothing shouts big girls blouse more than that!