Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

DeletedUser

How many times has he been wrong? Many, so yes we can point out his arrogance

tedd66

Reaction score
I pride myself on my low ODA compared to war caps. And also my high ODD to war losses.... But hey ho, that's just me. I choose brains over brawn....

DeletedUser10619

How many times has he been wrong? Many, so yes we can point out his arrogance

I never said he wasnt arrogant, but he is right. If you can point out 10 occassions where you can PROVE he is wrong, then i will have to concede the point.

Good luck

DeletedUser

Isn't that something a little kid would say when they know they are wrong lol

DeletedUser10619

Nope, it's something i am saying to get you to prove your point substantially in the unlikely event you manage to dig out an example of him being incorrect

So like i said, prove him wrong, until then we will say he is correct in what he says no matter how he conveys this message

DeletedUser

So like i said, prove him wrong, until then we will say he is correct in what he says no matter how he conveys this message

No, YOU will say he's correct. Not we, did you never get taught that you shouldn't let people speak for you?

DeletedUser

I am married too, but I don't get spoken for xD, guess that means you really are what people think lol

DeletedUser10619

I am married too, but I don't get spoken for xD, guess that means you really are what people think lol

To be honest i only care about what certain people think, those that arent in our tribe, or friends of mine, i couldnt care less.

Of course, if people think I am duke of the world dominating rank one tribe IBF, then yes they are correct :)

DeletedUser10619

Not arrogant just stating facts

1) I am IBF duke
2) IBF are dominating, we are just a touch off 50% dominance, are almost 1/3 bigger than the rank 2 tribe
3) IBF are rank 1.

I dont do arrogant i leave that for others. And i cant judge you at all, as we dont know your in game name. You probably dont even play this world, just another forum troll

DeletedUser

1) No one said you weren't
2) That can change
3) Doesn't mean IBF are best

Yep just like messing with people and posting stats that show IBF being bad ^_^

DeletedUser13693

Herpderpturtle, are you in w21....and if so wat is your name

and sb007ck ... everyone knows TA is not only the best tribe in the world...they are in the universe (this is not childish comment)

lol

tedd66

Reaction score
1) No one said you weren't
2) That can change
3) Doesn't mean IBF are best

Yep just like messing with people and posting stats that show IBF being bad ^_^

To be fair he didn't say IBF was the best.
+ I haven't seen any stats posted showing IBF to be bad?

tedd66

Reaction score
DTA have took 3 more villages? Hardly shows IBF are bad considering their stats vs RP no?

tedd66

Reaction score
Putting that into perspective, when I was in majest on my own fighting RP I won 21-3, so kinda shadows DTA's stats imo.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DTA
Side 2:
Tribes: IBF

Timeframe: 09/01/2016 00:00:00 to 06/02/2016 13:49:17

[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 30
Side 2: 21
Difference: 9

chart

[h=3]Points value of total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 282,027
Side 2: 199,049
Difference: 82,978

chart

tedd66

Reaction score
9 then, still half what mine was, and I was on my own.

And in case you missed it, I'm not "bugging myself up", merely putting DTA down.

I am under no illusion that RP were giving me their full attention, and DTA should do the same.

DeletedUser

Remember Rats were getting attacked by 2-3 other tribes for the last 6 months
DTA
TA
IBF

so of course they would lose more...