Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

Deleted User - 70854

This was before the war with IBF so no they wouldn't

Deleted User - 70854

And IBF are getting attacked by DTA and RP, which combined are well 3x the size of TA and DTA.... What's your point?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

Shame you havent conquered any villages yourself turtle

DeletedUser10619

I think we already gathered that...just another forum troll that has no idea about anything that is really going on.

We'll keep you updated don't worry.

In the meantime best run along and do your homework it probably needs handing in on Monday.

DeletedUser

I know exactally whats going on xD I get told things you see....

Also I am 22.

DeletedUser13390

And here's the classic arrogance from Seany himself xD you do know we weren't struggling against RP right? yes we lost alot, but close to the end of our war with them we had been pushing them back out of k63.

From the stats I can see most of the Ibf players have only taken inactives, no wonder their OD is so low considering the size of the account xD

you wern't struggling?

Side 1: Tribes: DTA
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RP~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,763
Side 2: 13,997
Difference: 10,234

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 581
Difference: 375

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 21,925,269
Side 2: 106,959,993
Difference: 85,034,724

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,944,776
Side 2: 4,901,046
Difference: 2,956,270

chart

yea definitely doesn't look like you were struggling.

as for inactives we can't help every little rat scurrying away when we attack, why should we be criticized for their players quitting after we op them surely thats a compliment to us and an insult to them in reality.

How many times has he been wrong? Many, so yes we can point out his arrogance

as sb007ck requested show me where i have been wrong? because the stats tell a very different story and its kind of funny how you messaged sb007ck when you got your little promotion onto the council to be all nicey nicey and ask what went wrong between our tribes. so how can you say whats right and wrong when you quite evidently don't know half the story on your own admission.

1) No one said you weren't
2) That can change
3) Doesn't mean IBF are best

Yep just like messing with people and posting stats that show IBF being bad ^_^

your right it could change however... the ability of ~RP~ and DTA combined says otherwise. being rank 1 and winning every war we have ever been in kind of says we are the best on uk21, only 2 tribes came close to us that was Sins and ~RP~, i say them in that order for the simple fact i rate SINS more then ~RP~.

Remember Rats were getting attacked by 2-3 other tribes for the last 6 months
DTA
TA
IBF

so of course they would lose more...

woop de doo. IBF were warring 4+ tribes since the beginning of the world only reason we aren't now is because they have all been eliminated, did we lose more? nope.

i dont play w21 xD
you sure about that?
i refer to the first quote.

And here's the classic arrogance from Seany himself xD you do know we weren't struggling against RP right? yes we lost alot, but close to the end of our war with them we had been pushing them back out of k63.

From the stats I can see most of the Ibf players have only taken inactives, no wonder their OD is so low considering the size of the account xD

someone made a mistake :lol:, so snake i suggest you get ingame and actually do some real damage before trying to boast a measly 9 cap lead in a thread which is about IBF vs ~RP~ not DTA.

anyways have a nice day.:lol:

DeletedUser

Lol, I used to play w21 not anymore though. Haven't played it since september ish

DeletedUser10619

If you want to Mr Turtle, you can start a separate thread for the war between IBF and Dont Turtle Anymore

DeletedUser

[/SPOILER]

as for inactives we can't help every little rat scurrying away when we attack, why should we be criticized for their players quitting after we op them surely thats a compliment to us and an insult to them in reality.

as sb007ck requested show me where i have been wrong? because the stats tell a very different story and its kind of funny how you messaged sb007ck when you got your little promotion onto the council to be all nicey nicey and ask what went wrong between our tribes. so how can you say whats right and wrong when you quite evidently don't know half the story on your own admission.

There. We have number 1 for things of which seany was wrong on. So you think every rat that quits is because of you? Lol. You must be mistaken..
I have a second. You never made any of DNA quit either. Reason being DTA were handing there arses to them way before you guys got involved. And when you oped them they were way gone of account holders.. But I thought you guys knew the ins and outs on the world? Think not. I will also leave the other 8 for now... Keep you guys guessing to what seany has said wrong in the past.

Nicey Nicey as it maybe. I played the game and sucked him in. Looks like you were screwed too. I know what went wrong, I know what happened in the passed, but quite frankly I want to see his personality and attitude first hand, and see if all the bickering was correct, and my report shows that... So instead of 2 things your wrong on, let's make that 3 shall we seany?

DeletedUser13390

There. We have number 1 for things of which seany was wrong on. So you think every rat that quits is because of you? Lol. You must be mistaken..

quite the coincidence that everyone who has quit has been after IBF gave them a pummeling lol. we will see what sort of excuses you can conjure up for them soon enough i guess
:lol:

I have a second. You never made any of DNA quit either. Reason being DTA were handing there ***** to them way before you guys got involved. And when you oped them they were way gone of account holders..

Now this is quite a laughable statement did you even bother looking at the stats of IBF vs DNA and DTA vs DNA? have a little look at cap dates kind of coincidence that 80% of their caps came AFTER IBF opped DNA. and infact DNA were beating DTA. why do you think DTA asked for our help?

But I thought you guys knew the ins and outs on the world? Think not. I will also leave the other 8 for now... Keep you guys guessing to what seany has said wrong in the past.

no please show more so i can make a point of how wrong you are.

Nicey Nicey as it maybe. I played the game and sucked him in. Looks like you were sucked too. I know what went wrong, I know what happened in the passed, but quite frankly I want to see his personality and attitude first hand, and see if all the bickering was correct, and my report shows that... So instead of 2 things your wrong on, let's make that 3 shall we seany?

Behave yourself, the only person being sucked into anything is you being sucked into the web of lies and nonsense and brought yo leadership to try fix the mess that your precious leader sicilini created. you yourself said she had brainwashed you into not liking myself :lol: just like she has attempted to with everyone else in that tribe.

so lets bring that back down to 0 until you can provide evidence to back your babbling.

replies are in red

DeletedUser10619

Ok, so lets correct the most laughable statement I think i have ever seen, that DTA were handing a beating to DNA.

Here are the stats for Dsavage08, the first member of DNA to draw the attention of IBF

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=683216&type=lose&pn=29

So that is page 29 of his losses, you will not that RP were also nobling. These as everyone now knows were freebies.

Mixed in with that is 2 caps by Lord Robbo (so congrats on that)

In the next 160 losses of Savage, 2 were capped by DTA, compared to 69 by IBF

Not sure 2 caps counts for "being handed their asses to" but i guess everyone looks at situations differently.

Now back to Matt for his next joke.....I know, I know, you're here all week

DeletedUser10619

As we are on the subject of DNA, here are the stats for grulkowski2. A previous member of DTA actually, he tribe hopped a bit, before being throrough smashed by IBF

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=739678&type=lose&pn=1

He was in DNA when we started, then jumped to WDC to save him.....it didnt work.

DTA nobled 7 villages from him, compared to almost 90 odd by IBF

Then there is james198415

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=582297

he had 195 losses before deleting

In September he decided he fancied having a go at one of our members, so we had to teach him some manners

After we started on him DTA took 24 caps, so well done there, but i think its plain to everyone to see that his other 73 losses he had bottled it allowing DTA easy access to him

Lastly there is iceshard782, who alike James thought he could handle IBF.......think again my friend

From his over 200 losses, IBF took the vast majority until he hit the "cant get out of here quick enough button", leaving DTA to jump on the spoils of our victory.

I even had mails from DTA members asking if it was ok for them to take some

Now Matteo, please come at us again with some more stats, or lies as some would call them

DeletedUser

Lies? So when you hit savage, you think you made him quit?
And you will probably say that with Wilson aswell?
Any other members you want to bring to the table of who you made quit? From RP only one I can think of is Throbi One.. Am I wrong?

DeletedUser10619

Yes you are wrong

For starters, i am 100% certain that we made Savage quit. Funny how he was active, then we stormed into him and then days later he had quit.

I have it on good authority that Wilson quit at the same. Either he couldnt face being alone after his buddy went with his tail between his legs, or he crumbled under the pressure of our fake op. But yes he ran due to the actions of IBF

We dont need to go over the throbi situation again.

Smasher, after he joined RP, he no doubt thought he would lead a starring role in the Rats war against us....he started attacking the minute he joined you (Friday night), but once we got going against him, him and his wife ran away as quick as they could (saturday night), dumping the sit.

Barbzilla, well we have made him quit twice. After opping the first time, he quit, and RP started internalling him. Then when he realised he was away from the frontline, he returned like a hero. Then he recently got another load of incomings, and ran away again.

Susie - We attacked her when in DNA, she ran to the warmth of RP, so we kept attacking her, and now she has been internalled

So without checking TW stats further, I make that

DNA

Wilson
Savage
Ices
James
Grul

RP

Throbi
Smasher
Barbzilla - twice
Susie

Now, please tell us your next story of justification, i believe you were on Chapter 4 - "RP are really awesome.....honest"

Deleted User - 70854

Dont forget Yorkie, The origional Pale Rider (hopefully), Zombie Pirate, to name a few

DeletedUser

Weird how you could make Wilson quit when he was being sat whey before you doing an op on him? Strange that..

Barbzilla was only once, but I wont go into the details of that.

Zombie still has the same player, so too Pale. And yorkie, well tedd. He was wimp before the war. He cried, cried and ran off

DeletedUser10619

Fair enough if Wilson was sat, guess he ran off before we opped DNA. IBF obviously has such a reputation that people know when their time is up