"Serious Off-Topica" open to all / "Hello & Good Bye" forum added

DeletedUser

[th]The subforum is open for sensible off-topic subjects now.

As suggested in this thread, the user will need permission to gain access. Mail me if you want to participate in the more serious discussions in the new subforum. Please, have some patience, because I will need some time to activate eveyone's access, as I am expecting a lot of requests - in particular the first few days.

Read the stickied announcement in the subforum. Do not violate its rules, or you won't get any access to that forum again.[/th]

DeletedUser

[th]The Market Square Discussions are open to everyone now. Please be aware, that neither "funny games", spam nor off-topic is allowed there. It's not Market Square Gossip, which such things are allowed in.

After the poll's result[sup][1][/sup] was pretty obvious, the new subforum Hello & Good bye has just been opened. You may introduce yourself here, when you're new to this version of Tribal Wars or the forums at least. Also it's the place to say farewell to your tribes mates and the whole community. Please, try to keep that area free of spam, too. A little private "chit chat" is allowed - it's the nature of things.[/th]

[1] http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11810