server bs.

• Thread starter DeletedUser8897
  • Start date

DeletedUser8897

all i can say is,
people are loosing troops thanx to whatever is wrong with the server and no amount of pp is going to cover that, or the villages subsequently lost due to the loss of those troops.. i think another ''your troops visited'' should be put in place until the problem is rectified. we cant time nothing, serious lag is causing mayhem for me so i guess it is for everyone else as well..

rather peeved.
DARTH.

DeletedUser

I object. Our players, whilst also suffering the same problems, are still able to play. I feel a break has the potential, at this point, to nullify actions we have made and as such would give an advantage to the tribe above.

Timmy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

all i can say is,
people are loosing troops thanx to whatever is wrong with the server and no amount of pp is going to cover that, or the villages subsequently lost due to the loss of those troops.. i think another ''your troops visited'' should be put in place until the problem is rectified. we cant time nothing, serious lag is causing mayhem for me so i guess it is for everyone else as well..

rather peeved.
DARTH.

You losing villages darth? As you wouldnt had said anything if you wasnt under attack, dont be such a crybabay you signed up for TW and should have known full well that the servers wont always be working perfectly, live with it its only a game!

DeletedUser8897

some levity lol'zzzz
serverdown.png

DeletedUser

lol - nice dude

In fairness it seems to have gotten worse. I can't even log in now :(

DeletedUser

As far as I remember one of the solutions put in place last time was if that type of problem occurred again an automatic peace mode would be entered.

I do understand that it disrupts play for everyone however it's worse for people defending on both sides of any conflict. Last time villages were returned to owners etc ofc this caused a whole backlash for those that gained then lost then through appeals. Troops were also returned to defenders/attackers as well.

Sadly it's all about personal situation, I'm sure anyone under the situation Rev was in on w7 would be a tad miffed to say the least. So bear that in mind when posting.

Typical though when I come back to play this problem rears it head just like last time :D

DeletedUser8897

excellent, i have someone to blame now thunder mwahahaha...:p

DeletedUser

its not my problem im efficient at my game play, there are ways to be good at this game chubbs with out cheating, but i spose you wouldnt know about that.

DeletedUser6748

all i can say is,

rather peeved.
DARTH.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but for once I have to agree with Darth

DeletedUser8385

tbh when everyone else was having issues i wasnt even experiencing lag, i did get that portal tp4 showed for about 2 minutes and that was it, when everyone in skype was complaining...

DeletedUser8897

sick of this crap hey...its doing it every bloody night now hey..

DeletedUser8468

I agree it's happening too much now. They should have just gave us all a week off!