Server Time?

• Thread starter Druss The Legend.
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why is .uk's ST set to .net's time? Shouldn't .uk have .uk time as it's made for people from Britain?

DeletedUser14

Did you miss the topic with the same name as this one's two threads below??

DeletedUser

build is the way they've done it, they're .uk not .net

They want to be unique, I guess

DeletedUser

Funny thing i find is that they say to speak english but then they use geshlosche(or whatever).
Really the creator's should be banned for this(sarcasm).

DeletedUser

Funny thing i find is that they say to speak english but then they use geshlosche(or whatever).
Really the creator's should be banned for this(sarcasm).

Good afternoon.
Tribal Wars was originally a German creation. The UK version of Tribal Wars is still in its early stages and the administrators may not have had time to fix every tiny translation error. There are still translation errors on .net. I'm sure that if you give the administrators time to secure .co.uk, they'll get around to fixing the translation errors.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14

<b>Good afternoon.
Tribal Wars was originally a German creation. The UK version of Tribal Wars is still in its early stages and the administrators may not have had time to fix every tiny translation error. There are still translation errors on .net. I'm sure that if you give the administrators time to secure .co.uk, they'll get around to fixing the translation errors.​
</b>
Actually some of those translation errors seem to be left there for a reason, like on .net forums geschlossen was left there for a reason, they could change it very easily but its been there for as long as i have been around.
These are just little quirks that the different versions have just to be slightly different the CM's just want to have their own little stamp on things.

DeletedUser

Geschlossen was left on .net, as it had been a translation error for quite some time, and they thought it would be traditional to leave it as it was for the rest of time.

Because most of the people here are from .net, it is a tradition that they have been used to, and therefore they say geschlossen, rather than closed.

DeletedUser

Good afternoon.
In my opinion, all translation errors in .co.uk (forum or in-game) should be fixed and corrected in English. This way, it lets people know that this is for English-speaking users and that English is the main language. It also shows that the administration team aren't hypocritical at using another language when we're told to use English.​

DeletedUser14

And im sure the Build that appears in the HQ here was intentional and not an error.
I think the geschlossen looks good, but its too hard to type:) I prefer Closed:lol:

DeletedUser

Good afternoon.
In my opinion, all translation errors in .co.uk (forum or in-game) should be fixed and corrected in English. This way, it lets people know that this is for English-speaking users and that English is the main language. It also shows that the administration team aren't hypocritical at using another language when we're told to use English.​

Have you ever tried translating a forum?

Often, there are things that might need translating, but can be very difficult to find, as they may be hidden in the code somewhere that you can't decipher.

It is easier said than done to search through 10000 line php codes, especially when they've not been written by yourself, and they're not meant to be changed, as it is a software that you buy.

I am sure that if it is of vital importance, they will translate everything over time, but there will always be words that are not translated.

DeletedUser4

[tt]Guys this debate could go on and on but Im going to end it here :~

Bottom line all servers regardless of what country they are have german time as this is where Innogames is based.

It is something that isnt going to change anytime soon. [/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.