Settings

DeletedUser12924

I don't know if they've been decided but i never see a thread for settings that the players would like to see, each time the mods pick it all...

What settings would you guys like to see in w22?

I'd go for 2speed at least.
pally/archers/church << dont care.
Morale, None or time based!
Bonfire id like to see back in its prime. (doesn't defend in 21)
No support restrictions.

Dont care for the rest..

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
would be nice to have no churches or morale and certainly it would be good to have the bonfire for defense ;)

DeletedUser12924

You have to stress no morale rules guys, It's like a domestically violent relationship you can't get away from :icon_cry:

DeletedUser13362

You have to stress no morale rules guys, It's like a domestically violent relationship you can't get away from :icon_cry:

Haha, have to agree with you on that one, Don't mind if it's time based :)

DeletedUser13240

I'd go for 2speed at least. - Same.
pally/archers/church << dont care. Hate all those except pally.
Morale, None or time based! Morale to be point based (only reason I survived so long on w19).
Bonfire id like to see back in its prime. (doesn't defend in 21) I have never used bonfire weapon on a normal world but from what I see on casual, it's powerful in defence so I'd like that in)
No support restrictions. Support restrictions are stupid imo.

Bold

100% dominace by the top tribe... Would make things interesting.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
100% dominance?

Is that even possible? Would take years I imagine..

PS. No church please, that is some bs.

DeletedUser10790

If morale is point based that will put people off, its a stupid setting when used exclusively. All it does it hurt people that grow faster than others

blue

DeletedUser12924

It's too slow and morale just hurts my feelings, I don't know why they don't do a pre world poll or survey, it's only fair the ones who play get a say..

DeletedUser7179

Because noobs pay the bills... if they got rid of noob protection the world would be over quickly and not as many players would spend money on premium features... therefore keep the noobs protected and spending money makes business sense!

DeletedUser10790

you brandy about the 'noob' insult jobson -you gonna be playing here to show that youre so much better?

blue

DeletedUser11380

Because noobs pay the bills... if they got rid of noob protection the world would be over quickly and not as many players would spend money on premium features... therefore keep the noobs protected and spending money makes business sense!

This is one example of your average post, you are so stupid.