SHAC To Spend A Penny

DeletedUser7025

It would appear SHAC have been overdoing the liquids and are in desparate need of a WC :)

One of the smaller WC :) members has already had his troops removed and SHAC could be installing a new toilet roll holder shortly.

Shared forums have gone as has the shared noble planner. WC :) dont know what is happening but those that are awake are preparing their cubicles for invasion.

Early reports suggest the that WC :) invested in a second family toilet and installed some plumbing near a SHAC member. Proof if it were needed that family toilets never work :)

DeletedUser2918

now this is interesting:
(1) that shac and WC had a shared noble planner and forum in the first place
(2) that the 1st and 3rd rank tribes would (based on this post) appear to be squaring up...

DeletedUser

now this is interesting:
(1) that shac and WC had a shared noble planner and forum in the first place
(2) that the 1st and 3rd rank tribes would (based on this post) appear to be squaring up...

Why not ayy

DeletedUser11237

So we appear to be squaring up because: We weren't happy with the way the alliance was going so I think it was ended, would you continue to share a noble planner after an alliance goes down the toilet? No, didn't think so - and a small member getting cleared is hardly proof of us 'squaring up'.

DeletedUser

well the way i see it when an alliance is going to be ended there are things put in place i.e a cool down period clearly SHAC don't believe in this kind of thing

DeletedUser7025

I think the post explains why, its not an argument its a statement of fact. TBH im no lover of family tribes myself and think it was ill considered, but, my tribe is my tribe and if need be ill play the game :)

I do think a war at this stage would be pretty pointless but i have the luxury of not making those choices. It could be a spat, it could be more. Time will tell i guess

DeletedUser9084

So we appear to be squaring up because: We weren't happy with the way the alliance was going so I think it was ended, would you continue to share a noble planner after an alliance goes down the toilet? No, didn't think so - and a small member getting cleared is hardly proof of us 'squaring up'.

a member big or small is still a member you would feel the same if with no communication we dropped all lines then attacked one of your smaller members right?

at the end of the day if one of your smaller members got attacked would you say oh well its not a problem he is small we will just leave him to suffer no you would not you would rally the other 19 members and gear up ready right? if your tribe dont work like that i wish you guys luck!

DeletedUser

who on earth named an album "floor slippery when wet"?

Sounds like meatloaf after his fantastic single - things in the rear view mirror may be closer than they appear

DeletedUser11183

It was more the way mycool reacted to our comments in the forums

DeletedUser

I had my reasons mate, and it probably could have been dealt with better from both sides. We all have off days, and HB knows why I was not in a good way now. I apologised, then and I apologise now but I felt you guys were beating up on me and I was not in a good way. Timing could not have been much worse to be honest

DeletedUser

Just because a WC member was attacked barely means we are 'squaring' up.
I can confirm that SHAC have no intentions of going to war or anything alike with WC.
Cooling off period is not needed in this case.
The alliance was broken for obvious reasons to SHAC and WC members, and to members outside... Well let's just say there was some disagreements leading to arguments which led to a questionable alliance which led to the cancellation of that alliance.

The ONLY thing this topic has showed me is that perhaps WC are preparing for SHAC to attack them because they believe that is our intentions. Perhaps they are planning on attacking us on top of preparing to defend?
I guess this could turn out interestingly.

Let's also make some points clear for members outside SHAC and WC. The arguments were caused by WC creating a family tribe and recruiting in SHACs close area.
WC claimed they had 'plans' with this family tribe and from what was said all I can see they are doing from making a family tribe is getting some easy nobles. Letting them grow up and internalling them since they would be helpless against it.

DeletedUser2918

Just because a WC member was attacked barely means we are 'squaring' up.
I can confirm that SHAC have no intentions of going to war or anything alike with WC.

now thats 2 members of SHAC that seems to think this....

a question to you both then - one of your members gets attacked and cleared by another tribe. Im guessing from your responses that you're just A-O-K with that then?

then we have

The ONLY thing this topic has showed me is that perhaps WC are preparing for SHAC to attack them because they believe that is our intentions. Perhaps they are planning on attacking us on top of preparing to defend?

so basically SHAC have attacked a WC player....and in your opinion WC are perhaps planning to attack you...........

tell me - just what IS your definition of 'squaring up'...?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now thats 2 members of SHAC that seems to think this....

a question to you both then - one of your members gets attacked and cleared by another tribe. Im guessing from your responses that you're just A-O-K with that then? :icon_confused:

No of course it doesn't mean we are A-O-K with that, but it doesn't mean we are going to fear the worst from the opposing tribe and assume a war is uprising. Perhaps after multiple attacks...

Now let me ask you a question: Does one member being cleared instantly mean you should consider war with the tribe who cleared them?

DeletedUser

First time in Tribal wars history i have seen someone post on the externals over termination of diplomacy, If i remember rightly, that we would get a shared forum going and see where things went and take it from there.

You made a family tribe.
You recruited Family tribe in SHAC's 3x3
You recruited SHAC's noble targets.
You had little respect for recruiting close to us.

If your looking for attention, Good luck to you, your recruitment skills and leadership will only come back and bite you one day.

Pointless Topic

SHAC will not be looking for war, And WC :) would be stupid to look for it.

DeletedUser

From day 1 SHAC and WC were allies.

An argument occurred over a shared forum

Without notifying WC, SHAC cancelled the alliance and one of their members attacked one of WC.

Does not matter how you paint that one, it does not look good and is not a great way to treat what has been an ally since the start and on Friday you were asking us to join you in a war against MW.

I think this has got way out of control and I hope to sort it.

DeletedUser2918

well to be fair Shifty that would depend on a number of factors. (including layout in relation to each other and other tribes, other diplomacy in place, growth areas for my members in competition with the potential enemy, how well i got on with the other leader personally etc)

But i definitely wouldn't discount the possibility and personally would hope that cooler heads would prevail if i was involved in such a situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"your recruitment skills and leadership will only come back and bite you one day."

Just won world 9 - they have done me ok so far. I do not want to escalate this, but i think both tribes have acted questionably

DeletedUser11183

I think this has been blown way out of proportion... everyone should just calm down and relax. If its war you want, then say so, although would be quite hard considering half of your tribe dont have nobles (ps, that wasnt a dig at the tribe, just a simple observation) :/