SHAC To Spend A Penny

DeletedUser

Holy academy Robin, these jokers are trying to fool us with their devious tricks! To the bat barracks!

DeletedUser11209

Batman! I don't like the sound of those apples.
Im like robin hood apart from that im robbing for me :p

DeletedUser

For those who dont know SW decided not to agree with me and to move to the comfort of the Super Happy Academy Club....where he got rimmed. :icon_rolleyes:

Not by WC though as they are too busy hugging other tribes to try and gang bang us (SHAC). How is that going infact?

DeletedUser

lovely, we have lots of friends and we are all enjoying some olympic sized tea parties.

Its true we did not have the pleasure of clearing another SHAC vill, a tribe with less than half your points did.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Well to be fair every tribe bar the top 7 are less than half thier points but it doesnt mean they have bad players

DeletedUser

I know, you have read the post wrong. We are hugging the tribe who cleared and nobled from them, have been for a while, they are a good bunch. It goes to prove that it is not just about the points at this stage. You can see on their stats 2 vills they took from SHAC, we cleared one and they cleared one.

DeletedUser

Grats, you took 2 VERY isolated villages surrounded by LR

Shows skill does that...

Triarii2D

Reaction score
It just goes to show that good tribes can have bad players, and vice versa bad tribes can have good players, the better tribes have more good players and the worse have more of the bad. It simply serves as an example to prove a point

DeletedUser

and even really good players can drop off the ball...or get banned.

Thanks for the + 1 FS, nice to see some modesty from you :)