SHAC To Spend A Penny

DeletedUser5426

I always play for fun too mate but its nice to win too and with anything in life when ya do win ya feel proud and like to toot ya own trumpet ...... ;)

DeletedUser

It is all about the fun for me, the worlds I have done well on are the ones I have had the most fun on and that comes down 100% to the tribemates you play with.

On the .net worlds you may remember a tribe called DFENCE? We nearly won world 21, but that was back in the days before scripting etc

DeletedUser11234

SHAC and WC, two big tribes (perhaps 3 if you count WC as 2) but who is the better?

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!!

thumbnail.aspx

DeletedUser4753

Is it just me who after seeing the thread title thought it was going to be some pnp for a massive scandal showing how SHAC's players are all millionaires and abuse the extra premium to hell? :)

DeletedUser11183

^^ Thats lies, we dont use the premium features, use PA and FA, but other then that, none

DeletedUser

If it wasn't for FA I wouldn't have farmed half of what I have... too lazy

DeletedUser

If it wasn't for FA I would have a lot less competition farming, like before.. because I don't need it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser4753

For what its worth bookmark suffices, maybe it saves a bit of time, but if i didn't farm like that i would only sit here clicking refresh till something popped up, (im not sad)

DeletedUser

Going back on topic for a minute...

Nice original post. Thoughtful and witty yet concise. Lovely to see a PnP post that doesn't rely on oh-so-funny demotivational posters.

Shame SHAC players didn't leave it at that. Subsequent outbursts have let you down a bit.

I happened to be in ORION when they became WC2. One of the "selling points" to us was the alliance with SHAC, of which our leadership were very confident. I don't know anyone in WC but I have to pose the question: what did you expect would happen? I don't have a problem with family tribes, but I know that plenty of people do. I can't see what on earth you thought you might gain from this unless the allegations are true...
WC claimed they had 'plans' with this family tribe and from what was said all I can see they are doing from making a family tribe is getting some easy nobles. Letting them grow up and internalling them since they would be helpless against it.

Both tribes come across as politically naive.

DeletedUser

[22:35:24] 2: our tribs are at war :p
[22:35:45] 1: Whaaat are you talking about?
[22:35:55] 1: WC :) and WC :)2?
[22:35:55] 2: Our tribes on world 13
[22:35:59] 2: yeah
[22:36:03] 1: against eachother?
[22:36:09] 2: yeah
[22:36:11] 1: or against SHAC?
[22:36:11] 2: We are at war
[22:36:21] 2: against shac
[22:36:24] 2: Tribe
[22:36:24] 1: lool wtf
[22:36:28] 2: Look
[22:37:04] 1: the diplomacy hasn't changed for our tribe...
[22:37:11] 1: you mean enemies?
[22:38:08] 2: yeah

1 = SHAC
2 = WC

SHAC sit back and attack players they see worthy, bad luck that WC family are some of them. WC go out of their way to make SHAC priority after saying it is too early and is a waste of troops.

LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10601

SHAC sit back and attack players they see worthy, bad luck that WC family are some of them. WC go out of their way to make SHAC priority.

LOL.

And yet WE'RE the ones inciting war because we pick off a few local players!

We've nobled a couple of you so no doubt we are your enemies, but we've not trashed players without nobling whereas half your tribe(s) members aren't anywhere near noble stage.
So I look forward to us receiving attacks from players nowhere near nobling, I wonder who that'll benefit in the long run - perhaps the main tribe who once said to us they 'wanted an academy to grow players who they could noble later'.

DeletedUser

You're mistaken Dom.

WC :) are about to take this world by storm! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why oh why did we ever start this :icon_cry:
But enough mocking now guys come on :icon_wink: