SHAC To Spend A Penny

DeletedUser7025

Shac were already at risk. Well Connected are gonna end them!!

My original post was supposed to stimulate a bit of debate about family tribes and aliances. It was firmly tongue in cheek so i hope everyone took it as such. I think its clear that WC;) are not getting the sort of start they envisaged and that the whole family tribe idea was a mistake (particulary when you dump on an allies doorstep by recruiting in his 3x3)

I think Mycool has had a lot to deal with and i wish him well sorting it out. There are a core of excellent players but sadly the undercard have been found lacking in ability and activity. If they can recruit a few good players they are not out of it but if it were me id merge with another tribe which has the same issues and kick the chaff to leave a solid unit.

SHAC appear to have strength in depth and i look forward to a visit lol

DeletedUser

Good post, I was expecting something not so nice to be posted :icon_razz: Not too sure why though..

DeletedUser10601

Good post, I was expecting something not so nice to be posted :icon_razz: Not too sure why though..
Perhaps because people don't like us :( We're the big cuddly creatures at the top but they see us as monsters :(

DeletedUser7025

Perhaps because people don't like us :( We're the big cuddly creatures at the top but they see us as monsters :(

Im sure you are all misunderstood but it goes with the territory lol

DeletedUser5426

stokepa31 another good post mate and from my own quarter have a couple of good friends in WC;) and although not in a position of power in my tribe can almost say that without the formation of WC;)2 and even more relevant the terrible recruitment (ie proximty of academy members) we would still all be hugging nicely for a while yet to come and this was a bad idea that has made the beds in which we now all lie .

Then again i am just a lowley surf so know nothing lol

DeletedUser7025

stokepa31 another good post mate and from my own quarter have a couple of good friends in WC;) and although not in a position of power in my tribe can almost say that without the formation of WC;)2 and even more relevant the terrible recruitment (ie proximty of academy members) we would still all be hugging nicely for a while yet to come and this was a bad idea that has made the beds in which we now all lie .

Then again i am just a lowley surf so know nothing lol

Couldnt agree more mate. the bed im lying in is full of crumbs. Trying to farm, eat toast and watch the olympics in bed is taking its toll :)

DeletedUser5426

Couldnt agree more mate. the bed im lying in is full of crumbs. Trying to farm, eat toast and watch the olympics in bed is taking its toll :)

hahahaha mines crumby but on the road to getting as taught as a marines top sheet :p lol

DeletedUser

mycool on 30.07. at 18:13
silent you have a noble claim on an NAP of ours

Would rather you work with a few on the shac player near you

I don't even think I need to say what I think of this :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

Haha.

mycool is a chief. Dropping SHAC for a poor excuse of a family/sister/brother/martial partner tribe.

DeletedUser10601

Haha.

mycool is a chief. Dropping SHAC for a poor excuse of a family/sister/brother/martial partner tribe.
Please don't aggravate him, you'll get SHAC into more trouble than we're already in D:

DeletedUser10970

Haha.

We are not, nor never have been, a family (incestuous or otherwise) of WC :)
As a member of WC (name?) you would know the origins of the NAP.

On another note,

Hi Guys, first time actually managed to log on to the forum. Many thanks to Sami :). No sig, no avatar and posting from my phone.

Longtime lurker, first time poster so please don't flame me, I am have forgotten to bring along my racing car flameproof suit.

Of course why am I up at this hour ????

LizardMoon

DeletedUser

Haha.

Correction - THE CHIEF :) - oh yeah and it was not us that did the dropping, we asked for a little time as it was all a bit messy but you guys decided you could not give us that. But I have to hand it to you, you were all right, generally acads do not work. I have had some reasonable success on .net with them but this was certainly not a good example of one.

I cant imagine how tough it would be to have 3 academies as well as a main tribe spread all over a world!? I recall SYN tried to do that on 11 and it all went horribly wrong...who duked that? Oh yes it was Grawler, although from what I hear you have walked away from that mess now and left everyone in the poop? Probably why you did not want acads on 13 because of the same on 11...but then you would not know what Im talking about Higgs, Grawler, Chief....whatever you want to call yourself.

mycool on 30.07. at 18:13
silent you have a noble claim on an NAP of ours

Would rather you work with a few on the shac player near you
- what are your thoughts on this shifty?

For those who dont know SW decided not to agree with me and to move to the comfort of the Super Happy Academy Club....where he got rimmed. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Clearly I do, but we can keep playing Guess who...

...does he run acadamies on other worlds?
...has he recently quit other worlds?
...does he like Godzilla?
...definitely does not have a beard

How am I getting on?

Doesnt really matter what he calls himself now, or even if it is the same person. 13 is a fresh start for us all and even those experienced ones can learn. I certainly am

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, Higgs was not in WC :)

My co-player's kept my alias under wraps quite well, kudos to him. Mycool I'm on one of the accounts within WC :)

Let me know when you figure it out.

DeletedUser

im blatantly batman...my name tag says so! Excellent.

:icon_twisted: