Shhh vs AFA

DeletedUser14090

Are we including all the Snipe n Stack villages taken since he was forced to quit and removed from Shh?

the minx

Reaction score
Are we including all the Snipe n Stack villages taken since he was forced to quit and removed from Shh?

you wish it was afa that made him quit... I wont get into details, but unfortunate rl events are whats caused him to go

DeletedUser14090

you wish it was afa that made him quit... I wont get into details, but unfortunate rl events are whats caused him to go

I don't remember saying AFA made him quit. I remember saying "Forced to quit". Also don't see why I would wish it was AFA either but there you go. Guess I'm learning new things about myself already.

DeletedUser

Interesting how much RL gets in the way the moment people get attacked :lol:

DeletedUser14043

I just spoke with him on skype this morning. I believe in this case, RL did interfere.

DeletedUser12641

Too be honest people always use rl as an excuse when losing villas, but I do hope everything is ok in rl for him, there are a lot of players who play the game for fun but when they get attack constantly they can't cope because of rl commitment, now it's not a bad thing just saying it's the most common excuse, anyway I wish him all the best, now pagey has got it spot on and I do believe although long way to go afa will be extremely hard to beat, if that's the case my next world I play properly I will not join a pre made tribe I will play alongside players I have never played with before, ps have to mention we do have some world 19 good players with us as well, bit unfair I know anyway back to my worlds :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Kingonlyme maybe shhh they read forums think shhh are down to 3 tribes just saying put your nails away if wrong not all trolls here just saying what i see .....

i do think both tribes have great players i look at players who play this world and see who they have gained and lost villages to to understand if they are a good T.W sorry im sad like that.

But honest shhh are a good tribe do i think they panicked abit yes thats obvious for all to see who play the game.

is w26 just about A.F.A and shh no plenty of other tribes fighting a good fight.

the world has some legs yet and lots can change

DeletedUser12641

yes we destroyed one sshh tribe within a week,
and agree there main tribe will be very interesting,
I do believe we will win but a lot can change and the thing is if afa do win very early yet only one afa can lol so which one hehehehehe

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: A.F.A, A.F.A., AFA.
Side 2:
Tribes: Shhh!, Shhhh!, Shhhhh

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 859
Side 2: 721
Difference: 138

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 12
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,282,094
Side 2: 1,774,409
Difference: 507,685

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 154,417
Side 2: 68,940
Difference: 85,477

chart

DeletedUser11788

Are you Chanevr in disguise? Because I only ever see you moaning and that's all he does, both on .net and uk forums :icon_rolleyes:.
If you don't like something, just get used to it or just avoid it. Or don't play the game at all.

Heheheheh its about time someone else starts moaning about the way the game is going. Co-played accounts merging tribes and end game phases down to a battle of the best scripts.

The people that don't like the comments about the foolishness of co played accounts and scripts and merging. Are usually the scripted co-played accounts that had merge plans from day 1.

But lately I don't mind them.... they are the buyers of the premium. The ratio is cool. I am one owner selling to 4 profile owners. So it costs them a shared 25% cost of PP to give me 100% PP. I think Im gonna be a millionaire in a four years time.

Come on man... give us just one world where co-playing is not allowed and then access my profile and give me the best scripts on my browser not on the TW quick bar. Maybe then Ill stop complaining.

Ok so here's a question... when the end game arrives who decides which of the big tribe family members are allowed to be in the winning tribe and who are left to be the losers?

Here's another question....when the co played accounts manage to make it to the final merge.... which one of the owners is allowed to feel like the winner? Or do they time share the glory as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reastablished

Reaction score
Just cause you have the time to solo doesn't mean everyone else does ;)

There is a such thing as life and co playing allows people to enjoy it :)

DeletedUser11788

Just cause you have the time to solo doesn't mean everyone else does ;)

There is a such thing as life and co playing allows people to enjoy it :)

Anyone that actually tries to solo....and hopes to be w winner.... is silly.
The age of the solo player is long gone.
The game settings and pp rules do not encourage sole ownership.

Im afraid with it.... died the right to call this a online game for internet players. Its only a game worth playing if you can get a few other owners to join your gang so that you can then join a tribe. But don't worry... your not gonna stay in the tribe... its only till you can merge into another tribe with other more active gang owned profiles.

Some say I complain all the time.....its just sad to see when gangs take over my favorite drug.

DeletedUser7797

Back on topic...

Side 1:

Tribes: Shhh!, Shhhh!
Side 2:
Tribes: AFA., A.F.A., A.F.A

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 54
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 80,961
Side 2: 376,491
Difference: 295,530

chart

DeletedUser2178

Spot of Anarchy over the weekend :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: A F A, A.F.A., A.F.A
Side 2:
Tribes: Shhh!, Shhhh!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 2
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 336,198
Side 2: 19,056
Difference: 317,142

chart

DeletedUser11788

You guys do understand that running stats in goupings of tribes is silly?

There can be only one winning tribe... so there is one winning tribe and the rest are voluntary losers. They may think that the slaves are heros with the masters. But the posting in the end.... will not have their names to remember. I have not yet seen an announcement saying the world was won by ...ATRIBE.. with the loyal support of AATribe and AAAtribe.

Then to reply to the common postings that RL is used as an excuse for fading in the face of atatcks... I guess the opposite is also true? A lack of a RL is an asset when faced by many attacks?

This is a false belief. I believe It is a lack of available time. And sometimes when the pressure is to much then some of the owners cannot chip in their share. Then when the poor remaining owner has to leave it is just bad luck ....Time spent = winner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2178

Yes we understand that 1 tribe wins, obviously we will get to 1 tribe eventually as players drop out etc, we've all been around long enough to understand this and that's always been the plan from day 1.

The player in question of so called RL issues is having a ball on w27 and has been since the attacks from A.F.A didn't make him leave.
We've heard ducks fart before as the saying goes.

This I agree with to a degree, your better with 3 working a co'd account than 2 and those co players must be committed and skilled for it to work, thousands of incoming attacks takes it's toll mentally and it's far easier if your getting gang banged to just ditch the account on your pals and walk away because after all its just a game, why would anyone want all that stress in a game? Just need to know how to filter the attacks and that's where experience and stubbornness comes in handy......pick your co's carefully, as hoops mentioned co playing is the norm these days but you gotta get the formula right.