Shiny brand new players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right, So Tribal Wars has obviously been going on for some time, I however am a brand spanking new player (and assume there must be some more out there...)

I also know there is many friendly people out there that will want some more serious players joining.

So my questions are thus (based on just making intergration easier);

Every game and every forum has its own little set of abbreviations, though this isnt much help when you are new and havent been emersed in other worlds.
Terms such as PnP, Hc and backing ect. mean nothing to me; anyone want to start posting some general descriptions?

Tribes.... Is this a game where if you stand alone you will very quickly fall alone. Benifits?/Disadvantages? If your new what should you be looking for??
I have read many tribe threads but without knowing what half the people are going on about its very hard...??

I have a minimum of 45 hours a week of constant supervision to give my village and am eager to get started properly, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I apologise if this has all been covered elsewhere, if so any nudges in the right direction would also be greatly appreciated.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7450

TW Dictionary- Worth a read.

Uhh, rest of the stuff you wrote is open to interpretation, and relatively opinionized. If you want any help, feel free to message me in game :)

DeletedUser

Status
Not open for further replies.