SHINY!

DeletedUser5175

Are you worried about a 5 member tribe now FNG-8?

Just get another academy tribe you'll be safe then :)

DeletedUser6695

I actually doubt they will last long, 5 men tribes can only last so long before noobs get nobles and decent troop counts.

Ofc I doubt they will be rimmed, but a merger with someone seems likely

DeletedUser

Judging by their OD, their areas are pretty safe now. :lol:

DeletedUser

Or they lost most of their troops and now are vulnerable to anyone who has the wits to see it.

It works both ways.

I assume these to be fairly experienced players, so I'm sure they're able to place some confidence in their strategies. Clearing your area is on most peoples' agenda.

DeletedUser

It works both ways.

I assume these to be fairly experienced players, so I'm sure they're able to place some confidence in their strategies. Clearing your area is on most peoples' agenda.

Doesn't mean it's a good agenda, nor does experience (which you assume they have unless you are a disguised .de player) merit success or skill. I don't know them at all, but from an outside glance they didn't impress me at all (and I do mean _at all_).

My guess? either they merge soon enough or they'll be nobled/catted soon enough.

SHINY! wont survive as it is right now (e.g a 5 member tribe) even on UK world imo.

DeletedUser

Doesn't mean it's a good agenda, nor does experience (which you assume they have unless you are a disguised .de player) merit success or skill. I don't know them at all, but from an outside glance they didn't impress me at all (and I do mean _at all_).

My guess? either they merge soon enough or they'll be nobled/catted soon enough.

SHINY! wont survive as it is right now (e.g a 5 member tribe) even on UK world imo.

I did say "I assume these to be fairly experienced players". :icon_eek:

Time will tell, but no-one seems to be bashing Pandas, and they're very much in the same boat, right?

DeletedUser

Time will tell, but no-one seems to be bashing Pandas, and they're very much in the same boat, right?

Twice the memebrs and more or less twice the size. Certainly the same circumstances.

DeletedUser

Not really panda's have 6 top 10 members in their dominate K. Quite different, five players all together in Shinny. Imo 10 players per K is a good number to start with and 2 players per K is a good number to have with ~200k points per player average. But what do I know:icon_redface: Plus in about 2 days no tribe(all of their members attacking) in K55 will be able to clear my account, but I am an admitted turtle.

Plus one of their members didnt build a farm level for 3 days whilst smithy rushing, the other is mostly cleared the one I would hardly consider a good noble target the other I havent looked at and their top guy seems to be doing alright.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think so
43.gif

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Their top member has a 25 farm.

Need I say more?

(Hint: That's a really really small farm for someone of his size, he should have a 30 farm, or 29 at absolute worst.)

DeletedUser

I think they look pretty bright. 5 seems like a good number.

DeletedUser

I'm just researching "magpies" so they will not last long!!! Muhahahha!

Their top member has a 25 farm.

Need I say more?

(Hint: That's a really really small farm for someone of his size, he should have a 30 farm, or 29 at absolute worst.)

25... Jeez....

Last edited by a moderator: