shivatastic

DeletedUser

He is a good player and an old friend of mine, I think he will make top 20 if he pulls his finger out :icon_wink:

Your opinions on this player?

DeletedUser

Yeah I love Shiva, depends if hes got work or is still on the RockN Roll (dole)

I don't know about top 20 maybe top 21?

DeletedUser

Yeah I love Shiva, depends if hes got work or is still on the RockN Roll (dole)

I don't know about top 20 maybe top 21?

Possibly he will make top 21 matt *nods* because that boy sure loves his points :lol:

DeletedUser

Well to say how close he is to us I would have suggested them for him.

I really do like the way this player plays though. nobles internals aswell as barb whoring :D

DeletedUser

Yes I believe with all them internals and barb nobling he surely will be top 20-21 its obviously the most efficient way to do this don't you think?

DeletedUser

Very true I heard a guy did it on W6...

I would just like to take this time out to tell you how much i idolise Shiva. He made me that player than I am today.

DeletedUser

Very true I heard a guy did it on W6...

I would just like to take this time out to tell you how much i idolise Shiva. He made me that player than I am today.

well to be honest i feel everyone should respect shiva as he will not only be a top 20 but a future rank 1 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Opinions: He's awesome. I knew him from Why? on UK5. He's a really good guy, always willing to help out in the tribe and follows order to a T.
In fact, if I had to say it, best person I ever had to command :D

DeletedUser

thinks elsee ruined some peeps convo :p

but i think he is decent

DeletedUser4389

Eh? I am confused lol

Never been on the dole :D and never been a sword heavy player hehe

Is this some sort of viral thingy?

DeletedUser

LOL how does it feel that you have your own topic and that you have been rated as a good player? :p