SHORT ROUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I joined over 6 hours late on this speed server and still managed to knock of the Top Tribe and 3 players when they had over 400k Points combined when I started, Please if you want short rounds for know go to .net or another version of TW, we like our longer rounds!

DeletedUser

I joined over 6 hours late on this speed server and still managed to knock of the Top Tribe and 3 players when they had over 400k Points combined when I started, Please if you want short rounds for know go to .net or another version of TW, we like our longer rounds!

Tropez was banned so ;)

DeletedUser

Tropez was banned so ;)

Sorry didn't know how come he was banned? but you gave up the best fight I had on Speed Worlds usually I just mass nuke/noble all sets as easy as 1,2, 3. I hope we can make peace on the next Speed and join forces would be a good combination.

DeletedUser

Sorry didn't know how come he was banned? but you gave up the best fight I had on Speed Worlds usually I just mass nuke/noble all sets as easy as 1,2, 3. I hope we can make peace on the next Speed and join forces would be a good combination.

No idea why he got banned. Don't care anyway xD, pm me your skype and we can talk about that :p

DeletedUser9806

I know no famous Polish players, in fact i am yet to find a decent polish player.

And as i keep saying, your opinion does not reflect everyone else's. You want a specific round, then post it in suggestions, end of discussion.

This.
Mesiba stop spamming. Polish players are awful.

And because I can't see any strong players on speeds.. I won't try ;)

lol... ign? we'll see just how strong you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I already done something about it :) And as I believe, Poland has the best players from entire TW society ;] You keep writing, I only answer so lets just end it... + I never said anything about me talking about everyone.. :) Just me and few friends

You're a newb around here, and actually think its a good idea to say you're the best.
http://www.plemiona.pl/ This is your server, go back to it.

Or, if you actually are any good provide some proof.