Silliest Mistakes You've Made...?

DeletedUser

Hi.

This is a total rip off of the thread made by FrailBeauty a .net moderator on the W53 forums.
But ive been reading it and its pretty funny, as well as these forums are far too quiet for a new world, so id like to try to keep it busier, then it is.

Ill start off shall i?

On the last world i was on, i stayed up extra late to send some attacks and support as part of a tribal Op.
Instead of doing the smart thing and drinking coffee or RedBull i decided to start drinking shots of Dissarano lots of them...

By about 1:30am, i was smashed off my face drunk and i tried to time the support so it landed in the same second as the nobles to prevent recapping.

I sent the support to early... it landed a few hundred ms before the nobles, and as i was so drunk, instead of cancelling the support, i cancelled one of the pre-nukes instead and fell asleep at the computer screen, lol.

I cleared the village, easy... but lost the entire train to my own support, which also got basically wiped out, lol. :icon_redface:

Kinda nooy eh? :icon_redface:

What silly/funny mistakes have you guys made on this or any other worlds?, that you would like to share with the UK6 externals?
Please be honest and try not to flame anyone, as this is meant to be a fun thread. :)

DeletedUser

On W4, I was sitting an account which was being internalled and the standard policy on worlds with army camps is to donate all coins of the account being internalled to the tribe coin fund for the camps (once they are donated you can't get them back). I went to the overview where you donate the coins and donated all the coins possible. Turns out I wasn't on the sat account but on mine.

DeletedUser

On W4, I was sitting an account which was being internalled and the standard policy on worlds with army camps is to donate all coins of the account being internalled to the tribe coin fund for the camps (once they are donated you can't get them back). I went to the overview where you donate the coins and donated all the coins possible. Turns out I wasn't on the sat account but on mine.

:lol: Very upsetting lol, that would be a stupid mistake not a silly one :D

DeletedUser6726

Letting Patskewl sit my account whilst i went away for the weekend.

Came back to over 200 incomming all untagged and some how short of 10 villages

DeletedUser8468

I've come home drunk and calculated snipe times for nobles that were landing just after the night bonus on UK2.

Got up @5:30 am to send the support, extremely groggy, but determined :)

Got it sent timings looked good at a glance. Checked the village under attack, and no sign of support.
I had put in wrong coordinates in my attack planner the night before and the support was heading to another village belonging to me.

Had to rework the times, and managed to squeeze in HC from another village. Didn't get back to bed though.

Facepalm moment!

DeletedUser

That was a lot of coins :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I asked Lord Dan Win to co me.:icon_neutral:

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ummm my biggest mistake was losing my nuke on a crappy T4H stack. What else do you expect from uk1 noob :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It would have to be World 4, falling asleep at my computer with 30 incomings. Lost 5 nobles, and all my defense. Still had my LC cause most were out farming.

Later that day I lost the rest due to a combination of a sitter failing to log in, and answering a phone call 5 minutes before an incoming. My girlfriend at the time couldn't understand why I couldn't just pause the game and talk to her.

DeletedUser326

It would have to be World 4, falling asleep at my computer with 30 incomings. Lost 5 nobles, and all my defense. Still had my LC cause most were out farming.

Later that day I lost the rest due to a combination of a sitter failing to log in, and answering a phone call 5 minutes before an incoming. My girlfriend at the time couldn't understand why I couldn't just pause the game and talk to her.

Was the reason she's no longer your girlfriend a result of your commitment to tribal wars?

My silliest thing, has to be attacking myself during a war back on W14.net. Had arranged a huge operation to take out a 2mill account, 180 villages or something involved and I had to send most of mine at some ungodly hour of the morning. I'd set up a spreadsheet with coords of the villages I was meant to attack and coords from the villages I was meant to attack from, with specific times written in the next cell. (I think you can see where I'm going with this.) I looked down the list rather than across, and ended up creating a cycle of attacks that hit every one of my offensive villages, knocking wall and rally point out. (Would like to add that fortunately I was supplying no nobles, I just offered my nukes in the mix to clear.) This left the tribe horribly short on Nukes to targets, and me with a lot of rebuilding to do :( I never noticed the increased incomings cuz I was so tired I went back to bed once they were all sent!

DeletedUser

My mistake : Having a RL.

jk just had to put it out there XD

DeletedUser

I meant to buy a few months of premium but was really paying attention so bought 5000 points :icon_confused:...

DeletedUser1511

Ingame or tribalwars in general.
Ingame probably sending a train and forgetting my rams then watching my nuke die and nobles go splat.

On forums, trying to convince so called "late game players" that if startup is easier than lategame and they are good at lategame they should be good at startup since they involve the same tw mechanics.

DeletedUser8385

On forums, trying to convince so called "late game players" that if startup is easier than lategame and they are good at lategame they should be good at startup since they involve the same tw mechanics.

i actually agree with this point, if your GOOD at tw your good at tw, late game can just allow a noob more mistakes. that being said i prefer later in the game to startup.

my silliest mistake is probably this reply as i can only imagine what some people may reply with :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well Not mine but a cos Mistake XD

he sent 1k Axe with each noble while Prenobling :D
We Nobled the Villwith 2 nobles then wiped out 1.6k axe and renobled but also
we killed the troops of the person we were pre nobling for XD
Lesson for co only 50 axe with nobles after the first :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1511

Well Not mine but a cos Mistake XD

he sent 1k Axe with each noble while Prenobling :D
We Nobled the Villwith 2 nobles then wiped out 1.6k axe and renobled but also
we killed the troops of the person we were pre nobling for XD
Lesson for co only 50 axe with nobles after the first :icon_wink: