Silliest Mistakes You've Made...?

DeletedUser

I've done far too many idiotic things to make a decision about one particular moment :|

DeletedUser

Starting to play TW was definately the stupidest thing ive ever done.

DeletedUser326

Getting rimmed by *CROM* player :(

(In fairness to him he was not the average CROM Family ability but he's still a member of that tribe :icon_sad: )

DeletedUser

Too many to mention I have been playing a long time. But the worst is rushing a noble train logging off, and coming back to find I had nobled my own village. That was a long time ago on .net world 2.

DeletedUser

I have nuked myself, also, does turning a tribe against me count?

DeletedUser5244

nuked myself-> dodged myself->backtimed myself .. destroyed myself

DeletedUser

Well I sent a train at a guy, killed his D and my own O but 3 nobles got through. I sent a noble from another village with half a nuke at another noble claim and that got screwed up as well :/. Now I lost another 6k axes due to a stupid mistake and over confidence

DeletedUser

Continuing to play, even tho I realised starting TW was my silliest mistake

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1511

nuked myself-> dodged myself->backtimed myself .. destroyed myself

Ok explain how exactly you accidently backtime yourself ?
Sniping yourself can occur often by accident. But anyone who claims to backtime themself by accident is straight up lying.

DeletedUser8423

I almost did it once wardy. it was pretty early in the world and I didn't have rams yet (neither did my attacker apparently) so I dodged. and canceled so it would come back right after the attack, but I was a second off. luckily I dodged my own backtime. lol

DeletedUser1511

I almost did it once wardy. it was pretty early in the world and I didn't have rams yet (neither did my attacker apparently) so I dodged. and canceled so it would come back right after the attack, but I was a second off. luckily I dodged my own backtime. lol
That isnt backtiming yourself. Your troops returning before the attacker hit due to your own fault isnt backtiming yourself. Thats just a miscalculation.

Backtiming yourself would involve, timing your troops to return in time to be hit by your own troops.

DeletedUser

That isnt backtiming yourself. Your troops returning before the attacker hit due to your own fault isnt backtiming yourself. Thats just a miscalculation.

Backtiming yourself would involve, timing your troops to return in time to be hit by your own troops.

rumble sucks and RA4LYFE

Co-ing A certaiin donut would be my TW mistake :?

Last edited by a moderator: