Simultaneous attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi,

can someone tell me how you launch 4 attacks of the same troops from the same village to land at exactly the same time at one single enemy village?

For example I send 4 attacks of 100 axes each from my village to attack village X. I want them all to arrive at exactly the same time. Now unless I can click attack 4 times in one second across 4 different tabs I don't know how this can be done.

Anyone??

DeletedUser

If you are asking how you combine 4 attacks with the intention of them landing as one, it can't be done. The most you can do is have them attack in quick succession. The best way to do this is to open each attack confirmation screen in a new tab in Opera, then use keyboard shortcuts to quickly cycle through each tab and hit OK. There's a good guide for exactly this around here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it right now.

DeletedUser

Dungolfin, maybe it would be best if you explained why it is you want to do this, then we can suggest the best way for you

DeletedUser

Ok apologies if it's in the wrong section.

Anyway I've been attacked from one village say 4 attacks at a time. Each attack has the same make up of troops, axes and a noble. Now they are launched simultaneously so all land simultaneously too making it impossible to hit the train in the middle.

I just wondered how it was done.

DeletedUser

yup, sounds like whoever it is knows what they are doing and sniping will be difficult but not impossible :icon_wink:

Sniping: To time support / recall defence in such a manner as to split an attackers train and thus prevent him from conquering your village in one stroke. This is a favoured defence tactic by experienced players when defence needs to be conserved.

DeletedUser

yup, sounds like whoever it is knows what they are doing and sniping will be difficult but not impossible :icon_wink:

Sniping: To time support / recall defence in such a manner as to split an attackers train and thus prevent him from conquering your village in one stroke. This is a favoured defence tactic by experienced players when defence needs to be conserved.

Sniping should be executed whenever possible. You can resort to supporting if you are unsuccessful with sniping, but always attempt it first. The further out the train is, the many more attempts you obtain.

DeletedUser1756

don't tell him that:O He is one of my future targets-_- lol

Status
Not open for further replies.