Sitter Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I need a sitter for tomorrow night :p
No one in my tribe seems to be active, so if anyone could find the time to do it that'd be great :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Just a warning...be careful with coming on the forums asking for a sitter. Could have serious unwanted consequences.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the warning bud :) appreciate it.
I would hope that if someone offered to do it, that they wouldn't screw around with my account :p

DeletedUser

If you can specify the times and what you want done that would help :)

DeletedUser

If you can specify the times and what you want done that would help :)

basically if you could just build troops and farm, I was just wiped out, so that's top of the list :lol:
the times will be from about 6pm tomorrow till Thursday it's only for tomorrow evening/night :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thanks, courtesy of Chris Miles :)

Good luck on finding a trustworthy sitter!

DeletedUser6695

Isn't it Against the rules to misuse an account sit?

DeletedUser

For the most part it is, but as with all rules, there are loopholes. Just want him to realize that he is asking "enemies" to sit his account.

DeletedUser

:L well I would hope as a new player, that I don't have any enemies yet :p

DeletedUser7369

so trusting. mail me in game mate. purple wkd. if the times are ok i will.

DeletedUser

Everyone your not in a tribe with is an enemy, at least in-game. This isn't to say there aren't trustworthy and reliable people out there because there are, its more of a rule of thumb to avoid the worst case scenario. I'll stop derailing your thread now :icon_redface: Good luck!

DeletedUser

The account sitter must defend the account like it was their own otherwise face banning yeh :) But if i were you One-Two i would make a couple personal allies in game and get them to sit you or mail the players you speak to on the forums and ask if they would like to do it.

DeletedUser8378

It is early, i have read this four times now, and i still cant believe what im seeing.

Please someone slap me and chuck a bucket of ice cold water over me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The account sitter must defend the account like it was their own otherwise face banning yeh :) But if i were you One-Two i would make a couple personal allies in game and get them to sit you or mail the players you speak to on the forums and ask if they would like to do it.

Thanks for the advice mate :), I decided not to do it in the end so if someone can close this thread please :p

Status
Not open for further replies.