Ska2d2 leaving uk6

DeletedUser5175

hey peeps,

Been brilliant playing uk6 with you all, but now i have to leave. Literally im moving to South Korea :icon_razz: to teach English, so I won't have the time to keep up on uk6.

this is my chance to say goodbye to you all and to wish you well in game and in RL

those of you that play 7 may still see me around as I will have a co there and it's not so time intensive, I also will probably stick my head into these forums every so often to see how you're all doing.

So heres to the future, good luck to GOLD a very good bunch of chaps and chapesses. It's been a pleasure to witness your epic skype spam :icon_cool:

Regards
Ska

PS the account I was playing has far too many troops due to me saying my RL goodbyes and im sure the new player will be very excited to see them there ready to use:axemen:

DeletedUser

It's a real shame to lose you from W6 Ska, but I wish you every success in your exciting sounding role!

When you're out there be sure to try the excellent Korean meatballs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8468

Best of Luck Ska. I hope you have a great time and earn lots of money :)

You are prob my fav poster, and the energy and effort you have given the externals, deserves recognition. Seriously will miss your posts and efforts.

With that in mind we all decided to chuck in a few quid each and upgrade your flight to First Class! :icon_wink:)

orange450.jpg

DeletedUser

Good work you have done, young one. Obviously when the account was raised by a pr0, it will always be pr0. :3

UK7 is win... AMIRITE?

DeletedUser

Good luck Ska, and be careful over there!! Gonna miss your posts mate, don't forget to pop in and say hi every now and then!!

*Please note, that due to this being a goodbye thread, I'll leave it here for couple days for w6'ers to say their farewells and will then be moving it to the MSG's "hello and goodbye" thread.

DeletedUser

Goodluck man, don't really know you but you seem to be a brilliant fella. Wish you all the best in Korea, and be careful of those women!!!

DeletedUser8897

see you on the next world saying goodbye ska bahahahaha attention much ?

DeletedUser8897

ahh thats right ska, your off to korea...i formally retract my last post then lol..take care buddy and say hi to kim jong if you see him for me would you ? over here we give head buts when greeting people bahaha..pass one on for me mate. but in all seriousness, me n max (if he dont post for himself) wish you all the best in your adventures.

2HARD :)