SLAP!: The Return

DeletedUser

Just to aviod speculation (or general curiosity) by other tribes on the world, ill clear some things up.

For those complete out of sync with the recent going ons; I merged SLAP! with Hmmm? but me and some core members have unspilt and reformed SLAP!.

To clear some things up: Hmmm? is a good tribe, probably the best tribe on this world but maybe a little overrated. Theres a core of very good players, but some of the middle members are a little 'meh'. Ruffus and GHD do a good job leading, albiet in a strange manor (first time i've seen a top 5 tribe leader have trouble spelling ;P). I left Hmmm? partly due to internal problems, a streak of bad luck and I felt that I had a lot more fun in SLAP! Im sure a lot of you have noticed a recent influx of members in Hmmm? (from ~22 -> 55) some of which are quite frankly, awful. The internals were also a bit of a mess (not even allowed a Fun/Banter/Games/whatever you call your forum for general shenanigans)

But back to topic at hand i.e World Domination

user_image.php

So SLAP! are back, I have decided to play the account actively again and try and inject some fun into this dull world (I would blame barb noblers but I feel that has been done to death on this world). To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what we'll be up to on this world, theres a strong chance it'll just be me, beo.wulf and cruddy holding hands and singing kum bai ya around the internals.

I feel this world has been going downhill for a long time, sure the top tribes are warring, but i've heard nothing from EWaR and Meow, while we're on Meow; what on earth are they doing? Theyre a top tribe but i've seen little if anything from them. So i've decided to make the most, if that means annoying the majority of the world and being rimmed by a coalition of haters, then so be it - it'll be a lot more fun than hugging and creating super-clusters out of farms.

J3.

DeletedUser

We felt bad for bullying a tiny little kitten so we stopped aiming for them properly :(.

Aint rly war more like meow lieing through there teeth about not running ops while they fail epicly every time they try.
Then theres just us randomly doing little ops if some of us r bored and generally making some nice gains before we decide to stop attacking the player so meow's stacks that took a week to organise sit there pointlessly while we decide who to mess up next :).

DeletedUser

Just to aviod speculation (or general curiosity) by other tribes on the world, ill clear some things up.

For those complete out of sync with the recent going ons; I merged SLAP! with Hmmm? but me and some core members have unspilt and reformed SLAP!.

To clear some things up: Hmmm? is a good tribe, probably the best tribe on this world but maybe a little overrated. Theres a core of very good players, but some of the middle members are a little 'meh'. Ruffus and GHD do a good job leading, albiet in a strange manor (first time i've seen a top 5 tribe leader have trouble spelling ;P). I left Hmmm? partly due to internal problems, a streak of bad luck and I felt that I had a lot more fun in SLAP! Im sure a lot of you have noticed a recent influx of members in Hmmm? (from ~22 -> 55) some of which are quite frankly, awful. The internals were also a bit of a mess (not even allowed a Fun/Banter/Games/whatever you call your forum for general shenanigans)

But back to topic at hand i.e World Domination

user_image.php

So SLAP! are back, I have decided to play the account actively again and try and inject some fun into this dull world (I would blame barb noblers but I feel that has been done to death on this world). To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what we'll be up to on this world, theres a strong chance it'll just be me, beo.wulf and cruddy holding hands and singing kum bai ya around the internals.

I feel this world has been going downhill for a long time, sure the top tribes are warring, but i've heard nothing from EWaR and Meow, while we're on Meow; what on earth are they doing? Theyre a top tribe but i've seen little if anything from them. So i've decided to make the most, if that means annoying the majority of the world and being rimmed by a coalition of haters, then so be it - it'll be a lot more fun than hugging and creating super-clusters out of farms.

J3.

I'm homophobic :icon_eek:

Nah. OT, I agree with this world has been going down hill and has possibly lost it's 'fun' due to things like merges or barb. munching. So it's good when these things happen to possibly shake things up.

+ I have to say Hmmm? is possibly one of the most under-rated tribes around the forums (since I've been here anyway) and I will also say that Helldog > Star anyday of the week.

My £1.99 :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm? are where they are because they deserve it , to be honest the whole of top 20 should be Hmmm? in about 4 months time, unless internal issues happen. They will dominate this world, unless something stupid happens (404 dejavu :D)

DeletedUser1410

404 Will never happen again, lol.
As for SLAP! re-forming, thats there call and good luck to them

DeletedUser

Hmmm? are where they are because they deserve it , to be honest the whole of top 20 should be Hmmm? in about 4 months time, unless internal issues happen. They will dominate this world, unless something stupid happens (404 dejavu :D)

Stupid comment. Just because Hmmm? are good doesn't mean that they'll dominate UK5.

Tbh, my money would be on Reduarams Tophat if they get some members in and he doesn't quit. But thats not likely, these settings suck.

DeletedUser

Stupid comment. Just because Hmmm? are good doesn't mean that they'll dominate UK5.

Tbh, my money would be on Reduarams Tophat if they get some members in and he doesn't quit. But thats not likely, these settings suck.

I am assuming, of course, that what you said won't happen.