SLAP! vs ~MYR~ Defeat of the year?

DeletedUser8097

I expect if he boasted on his profile that he'd be "necro - back to rock this world", then he would be rocking the world (yeah, I know, it's hilarious).

I therefore find it extremely ironic to see that a few hours later the tribe's description turns into a sad "couldn't play this round - necro". And the tribe's name is shamefully changed.

But hey, that's not the only sad thing. Here comes the best part:

SLAP! B team (I'll recruit players to win the round when I've already dominated and would easily win but don't have the activity) played poorly, to be fair, they aren't the most experienced.

picgifs-laughing-35443.gif

What could be more sad than to name littledrew and wild tiger, members of your main team "recruited players that aren't most experienced" and pretend they are SLAP B-Team. I actually thought he wanted to say they were "random recruited players". I mean, yeah, wild tiger is not the most brightful SLAP player on the planet, but littledrew is by far better than the noob coplaying annihilated (that'd be necro off the record).

And annihilated, cheer up, I have nothing against you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

I expect if he boasted on his profile that he'd be "necro - back to rock this world", then he would be rocking the world (yeah, I know, it's hilarious).

He posted that there, because at the time he was winning the world you idiot. And if you think your better, you would have been the one who rimmed him :icon_rolleyes:.

I therefore find it extremely ironic to see that a few hours later the tribe's description turns into a sad "couldn't play this round - necro". And the tribe's name is shamefully changed.

But hey, that's not the only sad thing. Here comes the best part:

picgifs-laughing-35443.gif

What could be more sad than to name littledrew and wild tiger, members of your main team "recruited players that aren't most experienced" and pretend they are SLAP B-Team. I actually thought he wanted to say they were "random recruited players". I mean, yeah, wild tiger is not the most brightful SLAP player on the planet, but littledrew is by far better than the noob coplaying annihilated (that'd be necro off the record).

Wild Tiger and Little Drew are both decent, but not as good as PM so that's probably what PM meant.

Red.
And also adrian, you haven't even been on the round, so why are suggest stuff that isn't true? Both Annihilated and PM told you what happened and your ignoring them and coming up with lies.
So unless you have been on the round or you rimmed him, shut up.

Btw I'm not siding with slap - Just annoys me when you come on here with lies. I don't think you realise how much alike you and Matt are :lol:.

Erich

DeletedUser8097

Actually, I *HAVE* been on the round.
And I *HAVE* been forwarded reports.

roundaaa.png

So trust me on this one, I *KNOW* what I'm talking about.

But hey it's good to see your true colors popping up Erich.

DeletedUser

Now now, according to Matty SLAP doesn't have a A tribe or a B tribe. Just another example of brilliant communication :p

@Fidel - It's pretty easy to see things that happen on rounds via guest login.

DeletedUser13240

roundaaa.png

You mean this pathetic thing:
ADtlKK7.png

What I meant was, you haven't played this round which means getting past 500 points.

DeletedUser13240

roundaaa.png

You mean the 39 point villa you have?
What I meant was, you haven't played this round which means getting past 500 points.

DeletedUser

Fidel.. I thought you were brighter than that.. He didn't say he was PLAYING the round only that he was on the round and had received forwarded reports. And in all fairness calling his village pathetic when you've not even got 1k lc 2 days into the round is a little hypocritical.

DeletedUser

Fidel.. I thought you were brighter than that.. He didn't say he was PLAYING the round only that he was on the round and had received forwarded reports.

Because forwarded reports give detailed information on the inner workings of an external tribe... When did this update happen?

Fair enough. I'm not fighting SLAP's corner, your quarrel with them is not with me.

DeletedUser

Because forwarded reports give detailed information on the inner workings of an external tribe... When did this update happen?

So lets say, hypothetically whomever is sending Adrian reports sends attacks from your account at the same time as attacking your account, does that make more sense? Adrian is a smart dude, he wouldn't make an accusation without means to defend it.

DeletedUser

So lets say, hypothetically whomever is sending Adrian reports sends attacks from your account at the same time as attacking your account, does that make more sense? Adrian is a smart dude, he wouldn't make an accusation without means to defend it.

Haven't seen these reports, but can't say I was there at the time to disprove it either. I'll restate my last post: I'm not arguing for SLAP, they have enough egos to do that for themselves.

DeletedUser8412

Please do tell me what we are supposed to be arguing about? I have read the last few posts and have failed to see a point to them.

DeletedUser

You're*

Isn't it a bit redundant blocking him there then speaking with him here? xD

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I've only posted twice, so that says something :mad:

Just stop continuously dragging me into your bullshit Adrian. Cheers.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Trying to sound smart over the internet is typical characteristics of an insecure kid who is over-compensating for whatever reason ;).

DeletedUser

Oh, I apologize. I learnt grammar in primary school. I tend to forget not everyone was privilege to that in life.