SLAP!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser10789

yes, cammy is lucky, loyalty down to 11 and then my tribes allies decided to attack me and i had t o snipe trains, and then you atatcked me with two nobles cammy and nipped me.

DeletedUser3312

I hear matt got nobled by keith on the current round xD

This was incorrect, but I found it only rude not to show him what it's like to play me.
So off to .net I went:

beatingSam1.png
Dun look to the left >.> It gives away the ending

Well as you can see, his ego got ahead of him (This was before I pwned him). The sad thing is after he wrote that he formed a tribe with keith (Yes the same one - but the real one) making it a 2 v 1. Pretty sad for someone who considers himself "one of the best in speed".

Nevertheless...

Keith attacks
clearingkeith.png

That was the backtime of his attack. Lets imagine I hadn't cleared his rams and axe yet; do you see anything wrong with that attack? No? How about there being no lc. It was pretty obvious that this attack was to entice me to backtime. Whatever, I bit. I sent just under half my lc (because keith had def) Maybe he dodged it becuase he wanted to rely on...

Sam's Bactkime on my attack on keith
FAdodgeSamslc.png
It was a 1 second backtime :icon_rolleyes: It wasn't even made difficult for me to dodge. He also sent all his lcs, which again was another noob mistake. Stupid. Easy.

However, all his lcs was too much for my split 800ms rushed backtime
backtimesamslc.png
just under half my axes. I would have sent more if I didn't know Sam was this much of a noob, nevertheless the axes took their toll as you can see with:

The Finish
finishingSam.png
:icon_rolleyes:

So atleast Sammy got a taste of what it's like to face the real me. I'd probably give him credit if he hadn't tried to team me and I'd probably take more credit if he hadn't been pwned by Brett. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Impressive. Congrats matty for showing those .nets that UK players are better than they think :lol:

DeletedUser8097

10-1 Matty, congrats. 9 more times to go, hope sam has the time :)

(Won't show up my score against you as we keep that record secret don't we?)

DeletedUser3312

10-1 Matty, congrats. 9 more times to go, hope sam has the time :)

(Won't show up my score against you as we keep that record secret don't we?)

I still rate Same better than you yah nub. atleast it was 2 vs 1 and not 4 vs 1 and he wasn't being supported :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8097

Well, you are right there rating him higher, as I only cleared / nobled you around 7-8 times so far (I think it's 7 though). He's done it more times I believe.

Anyway Matty good luck to you and your tribe on .co.uk and on the masters championship ^^