SLAP!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser9997

I couldn't care less who the better player is, this is a game, i enjoy playing it. You pro's are going to look so silly when nobled though and its all your own work. I'v played 5 speed rounds, and you think when your team nobles me once thats an achievement to be proud of? love it lol

DeletedUser

I couldn't care less who the better player is, this is a game, i enjoy playing it. You pro's are going to look so silly when nobled though and its all your own work. I'v played 5 speed rounds, and you think when your team nobles me once thats an achievement to be proud of? love it lol
I've never once claimed to be pro. Infact I'm certainly the complete opposite of pro, I am an noob. You can probably count the number of speed rounds I've ever played on any server with one hand and any of those where well over a year ago. Most worryingly for you and whoever else played that round is that even somebody of my level was able to have a better start than you despite starting later.

DeletedUser9997

You would of had little chance without your team, and probably never would. Infact had you not of been one of them they would of gang hit you as soon as you grew up so actually wouldn't of even made it to your second vil.

DeletedUser8157

blah blah blah if we dint have a team we would get ganged ourselves due to SLAP! tag if we were to play solo without it anyone on our team that is a long time member can easily solo a round if you want go over twtotal you can see we already have soloed many rounds before the hater mentality set in and we started getting mass ganged by nobodies like you

DeletedUser

You would of had little chance without your team, and probably never would. Infact had you not of been one of them they would of gang hit you as soon as you grew up so actually wouldn't of even made it to your second vil.
So your complaint is now that I was a part of a better tribe than yours? Is that not what the game is about, the battle of tribes?

Anyways, I was solo for a good while before joining Slap!. It's not like I joining from a small size and cowarded behind their protection. I was already ahead of yourself and the rest of the world when I joined.

DeletedUser3312

Ok first and last report of your noble that took you over 20 mins i might add.
Packet academy. Noble train impossible. NOOB for not backtiming.

I also had over double your OD at that time
And that's a good thing because...? NOOB

and your troop numbers were infact lower than your points.
Not a single player on the map had even half my count. NOOB

I happily said with a smiley face you rimmed me on this round.
Wasn't hard. NOOB

would you like to see the reports of where i was knocking your other buddy to the ground? You wouldnt have a hope if you were evenly matched in player numbers.
Would you like to see my careface? I never attacked you when you were hitting him. Only 2 hours later to take your vill on a completely unrelated cause.

DeletedUser5774

Thread: Blah blah blah, so wut u nobled me lulz ur so still a noob lol I was smashin ur m8 so hardcore tht my OD wos wel higher than urs lolz giv ova ur so noob i'd own u if we were evenly matched on playerz lulz i'm better start up player in speed wil show u nxt round lulz nub

DeletedUser10594

no because in this forum every speed player can give free coments
when they are not a spam coment !

DeletedUser10789

Keith is good and I hope the round closes tonight ready for a two day round tomorrow 200 speed, coins, etc etc
Unlucky slap! For losing but now matt (uk pro) is the most wNted face in TW speed ATM, he needs a tribe to help him occasionally, you say oh matt won 4v1 well done (sarcastic) but surely the top ten players were all against slap! ?
I have had this before so stop going on about it nweeddup, when you win a round with a well known name and face alone that is very tricky, matt does his best with 4v96

DeletedUser3312

because asking to jump on an account when being trained is beating me? :icon_neutral:

Sleepmode was supposed to kick in before the train hit but didn't.

but now matt (uk pro) is the most wNted face in TW speed ATM,

I always have been and will be :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7966

because asking to jump on an account when being trained is beating me? :icon_neutral:

Sleepmode was supposed to kick in before the train hit but didn't.

You played it earlier too and got outgrown ;D And its your fault for not checking settings... default sm was 0 hours :L

DeletedUser10594

well done keith ;)

cammy don say I never bash you !, this was an easy backtime...

Last edited by a moderator: