SLAP!

DeletedUser10769

he wont stop says that cos he is in slap :D slaptard

Or because he is better than you. But I am sure he would be happy to extend your losing streak. As it seems like you want it to reach triple figures sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser13691

Hello,

I am The Return., I am a player from the United States of America and have had great successes in start ups on regular worlds (also without the premium features ofcourse!). I am interested in learning how to play speed rounds as good as you guys, and am therefore wondering if recruitment is still open.

I have played a decent amount of speeds on french servers. And my math skills are very good.

Hoping to hear something,
Carsinated.us

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am The Return., I am a player from the United States of America and have had great successes in start ups on regular worlds (also without the premium features ofcourse!). I am interested in learning how to play speed rounds as good as you guys, and am therefore wondering if recruitment is still open.

I have played a decent amount of speeds on french servers. And my math skills are very good.

Hoping to hear something,
Carsinated.us

A few things to note for playing speed. Normal world start ups are completely different to speed ones. Normal world stats do not impress speeders. Speed rounds are different to normal worlds as you have to be constantly on your game and analyzing every situation (which change every minute). Even the best normal world players fail horrifically at speed rounds.

Hope you have fun playing.

EDIT: Maths has very little (but not useless) to do with speed anymore as backtiming is calculated for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12407

some true words by speedy, didnt think it was possible that im still alive when such a moment happens

DeletedUser596

SLAP!

Dead.

(Thread can be deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11069

seriously, this forum can be deleted now.

the whole game went down the pooper

Raptor

Reaction score
Yep I agree SLAP are dead, they seem to think they are the best, Sneak is a lot better, sorry just had a wee laugh to myself,