SLAP

DeletedUser13811

This thread will save all the others from falling into the only ongoing discussion. SLAP

So if you are in SLAP and you want to argue with the world, or you are the rest of the world and you want to argue with SLAP lets do it here.

Keep within the rules or your comments get deleted

So...whose going to start (I'm going to tidy the other threads!)

DeletedUser13901

There shouldn't be arguing, nor accusations of boosting. And if it is going on, surely you'd be able to stop it. Instead of just letting people scrap on a forum post.

DeletedUser10769

It is funny how a certain person stalks SLAP! wherever they post and spams the threads and when you post the thread where he can spam all he likes about SLAP! the certain person decides not to post in the thread.

DeletedUser

I'm here, I don't stalk SLAP! they're too pathetic for that but before I start may I ask are rules still valid here, a bit hard to argue without breaking 1 or 2.

nevermind. I'll write something up later

DeletedUser

Right how does it feel having been beaten to capturing the first few vils by H D?

DeletedUser13811

There shouldn't be arguing, nor accusations of boosting. And if it is going on, surely you'd be able to stop it. Instead of just letting people scrap on a forum post.

I am a forum mod so no I can't do anything about anything in game. If you seriously think someone's breaking the rules report them to support in game. As for the topic of boosting as far as I've seen some consider that to include purchasing res from the exchange, which isn't illegal. So I'm not really sure why you keep arguing with them about it. Just smile nod and keep doing what you're doing.

I agree there should be no arguing, but healthy debate is what these forums are actually here for.

As for the rules yes Brutal they exist in every thread, the only thing you'll get away with here is going off topic. (It will save my sanity, I hate tidying)

DeletedUser

I am a forum mod so no I can't do anything about anything in game. If you seriously think someone's breaking the rules report them to support in game. As for the topic of boosting as far as I've seen some consider that to include purchasing res from the exchange, which isn't illegal. So I'm not really sure why you keep arguing with them about it. Just smile nod and keep doing what you're doing.

I agree there should be no arguing, but healthy debate is what these forums are actually here for.

As for the rules yes Brutal they exist in every thread, the only thing you'll get away with here is going off topic. (It will save my sanity, I hate tidying)

Haha thats fair enough I'd hate it too I just like seeing the forums active, after all they've been dead for a year or so I miss a good bit of PnP etc. At least my posts on the other thread was semi on topic haha all joking a side I'm happy to debate etc here until I reach them In game if they've not quit by then...

DeletedUser

SLAP do have a good few normal world members too you know :D 6 of their top 10 are normal players and 13 of their 19 mainly play normal worlds, that i know of. As for star123 2 out of the 4 more active players play normal worlds.

The 6 out of top 10 for you
Pulgosas and Girlfriend
rukey
Panicoss
homepage
*GranTorino
Duckgamerzz

The 13 out of 19
Pulgosas and Girlfriend
rukey
Panicoss
homepage
*GranTorino
Duckgamerzz
Bosch
Bofors
gameinaal
W1RELESS
Dino Hunter
Epic Jelly Tots
BurningBlade

Some may play speed here and there but normal world players for sure. Also you made this thread to dig at SLAP! and that's all :D

Yes I know some play normal worlds such as Matt and GT etc but you've got .UK Pro who is the leader of SLAP! now will he cope as speed is completely different to normal worlds.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
How about you just wait and see. I'm more interested on when you will get kicked, rimmed or maybe quit after you realise how bad you are compared to the players you are shitting on.

DeletedUser

How about you just wait and see. I'm more interested on when you will get kicked, rimmed or maybe quit after you realise how bad you are compared to the players you are shitting on.
Est. agree with me so I won't be quit and you can try and rim me.

DeletedUser

Wouldnt be hard. Havent heard of you, so you're probably just all talk.

Well like i've said, you're welcome to try, no one knows me but just because you don't know someone doesn't mean that they're all talk

DeletedUser

Thanks, it is not the best though... the best evidence was the evidence of boosting that I provided in my opinion.