SLAP

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
you didnt provide squat. You showed some market achievements....
So no proof what do ever, everyone knows players but res with pp....

DeletedUser

Never know he it might be the case that Star etc used their bought res differently to linukas bit we'll never know

DeletedUser13811

Not trying to poke the bear with a stick or anything.....(well maybe I am :p)

It's obvious someone with 500+ market trades is buying their resources. However I'm not really sure what the problem is with that. When the farmers are pulling in 1m+ a day they wont be able to buy that every day unless they're really rich! In which case we should thank those people for paying to keep this game we love alive!

I honestly think the farmers will win over the pp spenders, when the markets are dry the farmers are still farming. You can always spot the farmers in the end world rankings because they're all in the top ranks. It's impossible to remain at the top without farming hard ALL world.

DeletedUser

Eventually yeah but not until mid game which is why I doubt slap will make it further than start up...

DeletedUser13901

Meanwhile SLAP are without a doubt the highest farmed tribe. Rightttttt

DeletedUser13901

It's fact, if all tribes were to display right now, slap would have farmed most. Yet you just said earlier our downfall will be relying on pp and not farming enough.

DeletedUser

I'd doubt that they're farming the most as a tribe, you seem to have a few members that are slacking.