SLAP

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
did i give a statement of who i think was first?
Dont think so. Think before you type, might help people not hate you a bit.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Wow, i thought this thread was about SLAP, "obviously" its not, Tetro wants to be my therapist for some reason.
Talking to me that i'm lower than him... i wonder what that says about you xD
Yeah this game sucks to be honest as you never listen to what anyone has to say, and just block out the facts.

DeletedUser

It is but you're a member of SLAP! I've never once spoke to you like you're lower than me and I don't ignore facts in fact I use them, you're the one ignoring them.

DeletedUser10619

The biggest problem i have reading this as an observer, is that Slap cant quite seem to make up their mind what they are.

In this and other threads they have claimed to be the best players on the world, and that they dont need to boost/buy res with PP as they are the top farmers (which is undoubtedly partly true), and yet at the same time, slap members also say that they buy res and its ok to do so as its part of the game (legally true, morally questionable)

The truth of the matter is

Slap undoubtedly have some very good players, but their early game advantage has stemmed from the fact that they boosted/bought res with with PP during BP, used said res to race to LC, and then buy lots of LC, to outgrow the competition, and start farming before their neighbours could who were playing traditionally.

So advantage seized by buying res/boosting
Then advantage capitalised on by playing normally.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
so if you're number 1, your the best... In terms of points yes, but what about skill and all that other good stuff?

DeletedUser

well slap members including yourself think that you're the best at everything and that is the one of the many things that you're not yet you've been denying it. I know all these facts are negatively affecting your ego but I think of it as constructive criticism you'll be better than the average player after you've improved.

DeletedUser13901

Can we please differentiate pp usage and "boosting". As boosting is something different.

DeletedUser

And we continue to run round and round in circles.

So lets clarify.

Yes, a member or 2 within Slap! May have bought res with pp. However, HD, EST., IBF and many more tribes will have too.

Since you've all been moaning, I will say, a player like linukas can blow 20k on pp, but now he will put res back and claw the pp back onto his account. Next world do the same and so on and so on.

DeletedUser

And we continue to run round and round in circles.

So lets clarify.

Yes, a member or 2 within Slap! May have bought res with pp. However, HD, EST., IBF and many more tribes will have too.

Since you've all been moaning, I will say, a player like linukas can blow 20k on pp, but now he will put res back and claw the pp back onto his account. Next world do the same and so on and so on.

A member or two, thats a slight under exaggeration and I bet Est. will have less players using PP to buy res.

DeletedUser

Where is your proof to more than a member or two? You state that, now put the proof?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
you've posted market achievements, so you are presuming its the prem exchange. Most likely is, i'm not going to say it isnt, just like to make sure that you arent presenting your opinion as facts. :)

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Growth achievements
market_guru.png

Market Guru (Gold - Level 4)
Trade resources using the market 1.000 times.

here's linukas if you want it....HE can get 1st place for getting this achievement.