Slow Growing Rim & Its Effects On Growth

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I was planning to make a thread about the accounts in the top 100 that started 5 or more days late.

That idea failed when I realized there was only one, Nauzhror.

I then decided to check something else instead, the top 5 largest players to have started after me.

The results are quite depressing, and seem to indicate that the slow growing rim here has made starting late much less of an advantage than it typically is because their barbs are still starting with 0/0/0 mines, and if they farm properly their farm runs will reach the edge of the world for much longer than is usually the case.

Alas, here's the list:

381 XblackgabbaX T4H-W 824 1 824
423 dikefalos J-R 799 1 799
450 Jack n Jill evoL 784 1 784
506 wozipiwko 752 1 752
561 jr250 725 1 725

Think any of these 5 players ever make it into the top 100, and if so, which ones? Personally I am disappointed that none of them are even half my size.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol this is very funny. Nauzhror is bragging about being a pointwhore like usual and trying to pass it off as a study of other players, I lol at you you pointwhoring noob.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[7:32:11 PM] KrAzY eYeZ kIlLa041: lol
[7:32:18 PM] KrAzY eYeZ kIlLa041: :D
[7:32:19 PM] KrAzY eYeZ kIlLa041: we double everyone who started after us
[7:33:07 PM] KrAzY eYeZ kIlLa041: fancy finding out about the 1000 people who joined before us? :^)
[7:33:38 PM] Nauzhror: sure

The following list is the 5 largest players out of the 1,000 to join before the Nauzhror account.

47 Derfel Cadarn HUN 1.407 1 1407
48 U liek Mudkipz? evoL 1.394 1 1394
98 Beauty and the Beast evoL 1.179 1 1179
120 Soniamyourdad IWL 1.109 1 1109
139 Viper-Strike BUHUHU 1.068 1 1068

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nauz in all reality you couldnt shine my shoes , your a point whore at best all ive seen was you pounding your chest honestly your game is more Nobie then the player signing up for the first time.

:icon_eek: go hug a rug

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nauz did you find your hat?
sorry but what i see here is a point whore who is to busy preening his own feathers. My ODA is better then yours in less time after restart , yet i didnt come on a dead PNP to brag about it.

How many losers do you currently have on that account thinking your all that ? When i get to the south which i will ill rim you if you dont quit first do to some unforeseen crappy excuse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nauz did you find your hat?
sorry but what i see here is a point whore who is to busy fluffing his own feathers. My ODA is better then yours in less time after restart , yet i didnt come on a dead PNP to brag about it.

How many losers do you currently have on that account thinking your all that ? When i get to the south which i will ill rim your weak ass crew if you dont quit first do to some unforeseen crappy excuse

Maybe because high ODA shows you are careless with your troops. High ODA is nothing to be proud of. Just means Nauz now knows that he has way more troops that you do thus feeding his ego more.

DeletedUser

Maybe because high ODA shows you are careless with your troops. High ODA is nothing to be proud of. Just means Nauz now knows that he has way more troops that you do thus feeding his ego more.

sorry he was the one that came online and dedicated a weak ass thread to himself again fail is fail and he has my vote + 10

DeletedUser

Because he believes he has done well. Not many people can say they've started as late as Nauz and gotten this far in the game, top 20. Can you?

If you think this thread is as dumb as you think it is, you'll stop bumping it by replying.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
My ODA is better then yours in less time after restart , yet i didnt come on a dead PNP to brag about it.

No, your ODA is higher. Higher is not better. The goal of anyone intelligent is to conserve troops.

slinkiestwizard said:
How many losers do you currently have on that account thinking your all that ?

Account is exactly two people.

All you're doing by mentioning ODA is proving my claim that you know absolutely nothing about how to play successfully.

DeletedUser

Nauz in all reality you couldnt shine my shoes , your a point whore [obscenity] at best all ive seen was you pounding your chest honestly your game is more Nobie then the player sighning up for the first time.

:icon_eek: go hug a rug [insult]

If he is such a point whore, what is your troop count compared to his?

DeletedUser

Anyways back on subject...

The rim is growing incredibly slowly.

This world needs a huge shot in the arm. Everyone needs to invite 5+ players each to make this interesting.

DeletedUser

No, your ODA is higher. Higher is not better. The goal of anyone intelligent is to conserve troops.

I have ive lost 25 Lc in 2 days and again Oda higher then yours

Account is exactly two people.

Really im exactally 1 (one) if you missed it
All you're doing by mentioning ODA is proving my claim that you know absolutely nothing about how to play successfully.

sorry but yeah fail is fail pointwhore and pat on the back much for crap ...yeah it is what it is

Nauzhror

#1 04.09.11, 22:28 Top
KriegsElend warned you all before the world opened that Doom was coming.

As it just so happens it has now arrived.

Not only are we clearly the most "leet" account on the world (1,337 points), but we kill troops in such a way that shows off our godly nature (777 is historically considered be the number of god).

In fact, we emit a godly aura so strong that even our neighbors are aware of it:

sorry L33T? i smell dead mice

Nauzhror

Reaction score
sorry L33T? i smell dead mice

Quite obvious sarcasm due to having 1,337 points at the time. Nice try though. Come again when you have something intelligent to say, which, knowing you, will be never.

I mean, you think 300 "top" players can join the same world, as shown here, whereas anyone that's actually good knows there aren't even 300 "top" English-speaking players, total. There's a group of roughly 40-50 players that are consistently high ranked on every world they play actively. I am one of them, you are not, and never will be.

Additionally, if you expect anyone to take you seriously, quit hiding behind an alias.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5582

heading way of topic. Same folks doing it. If you wish to discuss who did what to whom on other worlds pm each other or skype and agree (or not :icon_biggrin:) and then come back her to flame each other if you must. If you really feel the need to amaze us with your past world history AND it is relevant to UK10 then take it to the tavern but stop derailing threads.

Finally, had to edit a lot of posts for personal insults?! Is not good to see. Abuse each other for ingame play if you must but lets not get personal please

DeletedUser

The results are quite depressing, and seem to indicate that the slow growing rim here has made starting late much less of an advantage than it typically is because their barbs are still starting with 0/0/0 mines, and if they farm properly their farm runs will reach the edge of the world for much longer than is usually the case.

I am very interested in this point here Nauzhror. I started two days after you, on 29th. First of all your growth is incredibly impressive. Fair Play.

With regards to the mines, and barbs being of such low yield, I've not much experience with this to be honest. Usually when I get LC, my growth and my yields increase rapidly. Usually the barbs grow daily so that my increasing LC count, is encouraged by increasing potential hauls, whilst adding some farms additionally.

Here I'm finding this is not the case for me. The farming hauls are remaining at the 1-2 LC needed for most villages to almost clear. I'm farming a large area with such small amounts, and I'm still struggling to keep my queues flowing as I normally would. I have to constantly scout new barbs to add to my farming lists. On top of that I've had to give up sending scouts on my farming runs, something which I'm usually OCD about, due to the 4 scout rule here ( 4 x 80 = 320 scouts...no way I'm keeping that many lol ).

Anyways I'm eager for any tips that players with more experience in this type of farming can offer. I'm very used to bookmark farming, and fairly cosy with BRE, but I'm still playing around with this new "micro-farming".

For example, Should I start in the morning and send 1 LC to a massive radius to include about 150 villages? Should I just constantly repeat my small farming runs within a 2 hour radius instead?

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.