Slow Growing Rim & Its Effects On Growth

DeletedUser5175

I can help with the scouts, i have the same OCD problem!

If you send troops with your attack / farm run then you only need 1 scout.

DeletedUser

If you send troops with your attack / farm run then you only need 1 scout.

Yes some one was kind enough to point that out to me in game. I feel rather silly, but I really should have checked the settings better. :icon_redface:

Cheers anyway

DeletedUser

Here I'm finding this is not the case for me. The farming hauls are remaining at the 1-2 LC needed for most villages to almost clear. I'm farming a large area with such small amounts, and I'm still struggling to keep my queues flowing as I normally would. I have to constantly scout new barbs to add to my farming lists.

Ditto. I find farming inactive/barely active players generates decent hauls, however.

DeletedUser

I must try that thanks. I usually don't attack players until I get cats, but perhaps I'll try playing differently here :)

DeletedUser

Just to point out that within 2 months (possibly sooner, I have not checked the exact dates) Scorch held 99.6% of the points on the world spread between about 8 or 9 active players. Easily over the % dominance required to close a world. Scorch were the first tribe to pass that mark and also most likely the single most dominant tribe on a world thus far....

Preach, brother!

On Topic: I agree with Nauz's analysis of the late game rim however, I don't think its a bad thing. For almost 4 straight years people have been upset about the time frame needed to end worlds (even when victory conditions were set). I think smaller worlds with the rims that taper out at to about as far as K32 makes for a world that can be won in a realistic time frame.

DeletedUser8621

Didn't read all that off-topic junk, but to be on topic.....the rim is incredibly slow /: even if Nauz was stating this to up his ego, he is right. Lol. I enjoy reading from you Nauz (; always.

DeletedUser

I find it funny that the players who clearly don't know what they are doing are the ones jumping all over nauz but the players who tend to play top 20 or better (And tend to play with/know what his account most likely looks like at this point) are the ones standing up for him.... My guess is that even after his late start Nauz currently has a level 24 - 26 Farm and minimum of 2.5K LC

DeletedUser

So my little TROLLING noobies.....lol

What does all this drivel have to do with the main subject at hand?

SLOW GROWING RIM and IT'S effects on Growth....

If you guys need a room to all hug each then please do so....:)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
My guess is that even after his late start Nauz currently has a level 24 - 26 Farm and minimum of 2.5K LC

Those numbers aren't even mathematically possible.

Farm is less than that, and no one on the world has that many lc.

DeletedUser

I find it funny that the players who clearly don't know what they are doing are the ones jumping all over nauz but the players who tend to play top 20 or better (And tend to play with/know what his account most likely looks like at this point) are the ones standing up for him.... My guess is that even after his late start Nauz currently has a level 24 - 26 Farm and minimum of 2.5K LC

somebody overrates their little hero

I doubt if his farm is even level 12, and it will only be that high to hold that massive HQ he has, oh and those mines.

DeletedUser

somebody overrates their little hero

I doubt if his farm is even level 12, and it will only be that high to hold that massive HQ he has, oh and those mines.

0210 your earlier comment in the INNOV thread stands corrected.... tis not his ego that does the farming... NAUZ FARMS WITH HIS HQ :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

My guess:
under 800 LC
farm 20 or 21.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
My guess:
under 800 LC
farm 20 or 21.

You're closer than setorines, but still off, and in the wrong direction, higher farm than those guesses, though I do think we do actually have under 800 lc, but not by much.

Is 800 lc poor for our points? Yes. Was 800 lc poor for the top accounts 6 days ago? No. so, really, based on time played our lc count is perfectly sufficient in my eyes.