Slow Growing Rim & Its Effects On Growth

DeletedUser

You're closer than setorines, but still off, and in the wrong direction, higher farm than those guesses, though I do think we do actually have under 800 lc, but not by much.

Is 800 lc poor for our points? Yes. Was 800 lc poor for the top accounts 6 days ago? No. so, really, based on time played our lc count is perfectly sufficient in my eyes.

Methinks at the time it was 21. (at that time you had 725 LC)

DeletedUser5582

Moved a lot of posts into a new thread which can be found here if you want to continue that discussion.

Final warning on derailing threads (especially the ego buffing posters). Start a new thread if you must and take it to the Tavern if not concerning UK10 but if this continues don't be surprised if you find you're unable to post on the UK forum anymore as not fair on the other users.

DeletedUser

Lol this is very funny. Nauzhror is bragging about being a pointwhore like usual and trying to pass it off as a study of other players, I lol at you you pointwhoring noob.

I presume you're not really smart, as you can even think that a top 20 player could "pointwhore". There is really no such thing, you don't grow so fast without troops.

Nauz in all reality you couldnt shine my shoes , your a point whore at best all ive seen was you pounding your chest honestly your game is more Nobie then the player signing up for the first time.

:icon_eek: go hug a rug

You have shoes?

sorry he was the one that came online and dedicated a weak ass thread to himself again fail is fail and he has my vote + 10

What's wrong with creating a thread that has a bit sense ? As the thread topic is "Slow Growing Rim & Its Effects On Growth" I can presume he wanted smart discussions not some "special" people like you replying.

ok homey, in that case i suggest you to go play tribalhugs

sissy

I'd like to have one of your kind of people in my 7x7, you clear the 7x7 lose your troops and I farm the resources.

sorry but yeah fail is fail pointwhore and pat on the back much for crap ...yeah it is what it is

Read my first quote reply.

I'm a bit disappointed to see the lack of intelligence that replied to this thread. (I'm not saying I'm Einstein, though I would like to think I'm smarter then slinkie :icon_rolleyes:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I presume you're not really smart, as you can even think that a top 20 player could "pointwhore". There is really no such thing, you don't grow so fast without troops.

You're wrong. I am top 5 and I'm a pointwhore.

DeletedUser

1. It would speed up your journey to the rim :icon_razz:

2. Staying on topic, you might encourage new players to the world ( just to cat you) having a positive effect on the slow growing rim. :icon_idea:

1. Why?
2. Why?

DeletedUser

I've just joined on the rim and so far i've noticed nobody active in my 7x7, Plenty of barbs to snap up too, unless someone is farming them from outside my 7x7.. We'll see when i start farming.