Smile?'s 40+ trains Vs Notheragen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

2i2a9oh.png

Going to just send all my noble trains at him see how it goes. Not sure how many trains I've got. Can't be boverd to count them, but it's alot :)

Btw not all the trains are in the pic, so no point trying to count them.

Good luck stacking him Fate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't think I'm even going to get 1 village lmao I didn't time my nukes less than 1 sec infront of my trains, as I don't have the time and he's dodging the nukes and killing the trains, but I'm going to rebuild the trains in the nukes that are returning and resend lol :) ODA going to go up I think :)

DeletedUser

I saw this thread and thought OMG thats sweet

Then i looked and saw the 4-5 second trains and was like, yeah you aint getting a villa, im surprised you ever got a villa. But what would i know, maybe 4-5 second trains are the norm !?!

DeletedUser

Don't think I'm even going to get 1 village lmao I didn't time my nukes less than 1 sec infront of my trains, as I don't have the time and he's dodging the nukes and killing the trains, but I'm going to rebuild the trains in the nukes that are returning and resend lol :) ODA going to go up I think :)

Nothing like telling the entire world what your doing, does this bloke read the externals? lol

DeletedUser8195

I saw this thread and thought OMG thats sweet

Then i looked and saw the 4-5 second trains and was like, yeah you aint getting a villa, im surprised you ever got a villa. But what would i know, maybe 4-5 second trains are the norm !?!

Are you Notheragen?

DeletedUser

Are you Notheragen?

Me mate nah, i can be if you want me to be tho :p ill be anything you want :icon_confused:

Anyway seriously am not i just took an account tho so will be busting ur guys balls soon, specially those 2k barbs they nobled near me and stacked behind a low wall, ill burn troops on that all day long :icon_razz:

See you real soon for some nice ODA for me

DeletedUser

Me mate nah, i can be if you want me to be tho :p ill be anything you want :icon_confused:

Anyway seriously am not i just took an account tho so will be busting ur guys balls soon, specially those 2k barbs they nobled near me and stacked behind a low wall, ill burn troops on that all day long :icon_razz:

See you real soon for some nice ODA for me

Cocky git aren't you?

DeletedUser

Cocky git aren't you?

Cocky is a word thrown around alot, i much prefer confident in my abilitys :lol:

Dont matter what accounts i played where, what matters is what happens on the battle field, and as i said most of my talking will be done there, smacking your players around for stacking barbs with lvl 10 and lower walls. Losing valuable troops on silly barbs which cud be used elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Top Cat (467|665) K64 1,510 Barbarian Redfella [WET] 2011-05-12 07:16:59
Barbarian village 04 (387|589) K53 2,008 Barbarian leccy [WET] 2011-05-09 07:50:10
Barbarian village 01 (385|587) K53 2,699 Barbarian leccy [WET] 2011-05-09 00:16:53
Barbarian village 02 (332|632) K63 2,458 Barbarian leccy [WET] 2011-05-07 22:33:25
Barbarian village 03 (376|571) K53 2,926 Barbarian leccy [WET] 2011-05-07 13:01:18
Mr Chips Upper 3 (529|375) K35 1,750 Barbarian Mr Chips [WET] 2011-05-04 12:10:01

Start there if you want

OR

The worst thing i think i have ever seen in my time on TW

1.Defenseless little farm (313|606) K63 94 Human 20 Kingfisher27 [WET]

WHY just WHY, only a nubcake would noble that even on a church world. JUST blah, start sending these 4-5 second trains at me while you noble up the 94 pointers and lets see you get slapped back to k0 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.