Smile?'s 40+ trains Vs Notheragen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Obviously he has more ODA to come once all his red reports points are added.

Nevertheless a good effort defending by Not.

DeletedUser

Yes but look at the small amount of ODA gained compared to the ODD gained 1.1 mill ODA rise to a 8 million ODD rise. (not exact)

And not 1 villa lost. I know who will be the happier player. But i applaud his effect, shame he couldnt do what he said he would in your internal forums tho :(

DeletedUser6695

Check tw stats to see if he did, sheesh these kids want everything doing for em these days

I am actually appaled by you tbh, you think because you come on the forums and talk down to people it makes you good.

Maybe supply some stats or are you all talk?

DeletedUser

I am actually appaled by you tbh, you think because you come on the forums and talk down to people it makes you good.

Maybe supply some stats or are you all talk?

Stats of what? what you wanna see?

You tell me ill show you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ermmm...no :lol: can't be bothered to read the last two pages lol

luca you really should, it's worth it for the giggles :') :lol: i think i'm gonna enjoy these externals more with this new kid on the block, appearing to be about 10 years old from all the back chat he's giving and rubbish he's talking :lol: but then again we'll see what he's made of eh? :icon_wink:

so far this was what really tugged my squirrel the best :lol: a couple hours into him apparently joining this account and the world and hypocricy is shining brightly through his poor attempts at bigging himself up, at least he's providing us all a wonderful bit of entertainment :icon_rolleyes:

ive been here for a few hours and you try and judge me ? you crazy.

you had/have already formed a judgment of us right? lol

Judge me in a month when you have 0 and i have at least 20-30 enemy villas ;)

can't wait to see this. :icon_biggrin: (i mean a momnth where redfella take 0 vills - hell will freeze over mate) we'll eagerly await the results of your first month...because of course you will have to reveal to the world the account your playing on, in order to boast right :icon_cool: (that's unless of course you don't achieve it, and what a shame that would be, under achieving from the word go :icon_twisted:)

Gosh youre amazing, id find a pic to show how amazing but your retardedness is rubbing off unfortunatly

:icon_eek: ouch red i hope you're not too hurt by that. :icon_rolleyes: what do we reckon, 9, 10, maybe at a push 11 years old, i don't think i've heard a comment like this since primary school *sigh* lets hope you really can use those IG skills of yours or we're gonna grow pretty tired of this pretty quickly. :icon_neutral:

oh, and.....

Yes but look at the small amount of ODA gained compared to the ODD gained 1.1 mill ODA rise to a 8 million ODD rise. (not exact)

read what shaney said kiddo you clearly missed something there.

DeletedUser

@ the bottom part, im not a psychich i cant guess how much his ODA will go up in future right? so i can only deal with what the stats say now ratherthen guessin. Or is that above your understanding?

you had/have already formed a judgment of us right? lol

Yup its easy to read and look at stats over the space of a few hours and check forums for info, so i had things to base my opinion on, you have nothing to base youre opinion on, i know it must be hard to understand such complex algerisums. But at least try plz.

And here is me at 2 million on a world against a tribe your size, alone no support and 5-10k incoming per day, cos the guy asked :p

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: naomin
Side 2:
Tribes: HUG

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 13
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,565
Side 2: 119,078
Difference: 49,513

chart

But this is a deifferent place and not here so is really irrelivent

DeletedUser9077

Yup its easy to read and look at stats over the space of a few hours and check forums for info, so i had things to base my opinion on, you have nothing to base youre opinion on, i know it must be hard to understand such complex algerisums. But at least try plz.

And here is me at 2 million on a world against a tribe your size, alone no support and 5-10k incoming per day, cos the guy asked :p

Looks to me like your run of conquers lasted 5 days in total and then you barbed out within 2 weeks of the conflict, .

whilst the stats where run for 1 month, the conquering started 2 days before the end of the month, so not quite so impressive to be a few conquers ahead the first day or so, particularly as you then must have hit delete.

http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=player&id=2706740

Making out you fought a tribe all by yourself is a bit of joke if you only last a few days, its not that impressive to get your account eaten, I am pretty sure anyone could do that.

DeletedUser9077

Last post made was 5th Nov showing you behind on conquers, so thats a total of what 6 days, that is a few days.

And thats 1 account, who says my other accounts have not done what i said, i showed you 1 set of stats which were asked for.

dear oh dear

I dont really need to see any more accounts to know your one of these mouthy account hoppers that talks a good game, but is sadly lacking when it comes to walking the walk.

DeletedUser

You think that pal lol, but account hopper sry no im not, all my accounts on .net were build from the ground by me thanks.

See this is where reading a lil more in to the situation would help, but alas you have one scrap of the story and think you know it all. Sadly you know very very little, yet here you are shouting your mouth like you have known my whole TW life, pfff clowns aplenty

Again here he is already with his reading skills, did you read the dec thread, no? yet your acting all i know erything. Nubs for ye

DeletedUser8195

Don't talk about reading skills when you spell like an illiterate 5 year old.

Iron Brew, I agree with you.

Stop showing off about this 2 million point account. That's not even big. And 6 days isn't very long...

'TW life' <---- oh dear me...

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Language will not be tolerated. I know as well as you all that it is difficult to remain civil if you wish to, but you must if you wish to continue posting on a child friendly forum. Please remember also that it is against the rules to quote bad language, even if it was not originally posted by yourself.

Now, back on topic please :)[/gfx]

DeletedUser

Hmmm mod i thort flaming based on grammar was also infractable thats gotta be running her 3 points, only one more for a vacation jimmy ;)

And yes TW life, ive played for at least 3-4 years, so how else shall i put it for you? I showed you 1 account of 10 ive owned and?

And back to topic as the mod says, im of the opinion that this thread was also started to massage an ego but has failed very hard

th_fail.jpg

And can i point out, i didnt come here to make friends nor do i care of your opinion of me, im here to destroy your villages and destroy your game, that is why i play, and i will laugh at you while i do that. Im not here to be nice, so make of it what you will, ill see you all IG, you dont wanna believe what i say thats cool, you wanna think im all huff and puff cool, but there shall be only one :p

DeletedUser8195

By the sounds of it, it's you who needs the vacation.

3-4 years experience and you've only got to 2 million? Not really much to show off about there. I've been playing just over a year.

Loving that picture. Is it you and your gf? Or mum, more likely.

Yet you don't tell us which account your on... Obviously you're not too confident in your abilities inside.

DeletedUser

By the sounds of it, it's you who needs the vacation.

just came back from one

3-4 years experience and you've only got to 2 million? Not really much to show off about there. I've been playing just over a year.

Ye cos ive only ever used 1 account name, or played this diluted down version of what ive played ;)

Loving that picture. Is it you and your gf? Or mum, more likely.

thort it wo me n you thats why i used it :icon_wink:

Yet you don't tell us which account your on... Obviously you're not too confident in your abilities inside.

Yawn, does it annoy you much? Why does it annoy you so much? Why, confidence has nothing to do with anything, admit it, its annoys you so much you have to keep tryin everything :icon_redface:

bold

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Cocky is a word thrown around alot, i much prefer confident in my abilitys :lol:

I suppose you must be easily impressed. You'd have to be to be confident in your abilities, unless of course you meant that you were confident in your ability to simultaneously annoy people and trash whatever account you're on, because those two things are about all you were ever good at when you played on .net.

Then i looked and saw the 4-5 second trains and was like, yeah you aint getting a villa, im surprised you ever got a villa. But what would i know, maybe 4-5 second trains are the norm !?!

You're aware he's Grant, right? You know, the guy that co-plays with Auskilla and Miggy, and was rank 1 on W25 for over a year. I'm by no means a fan of Grant, but he's 10 times the player you will ever be Mr. Walton.

I'm sure that you are a wonderful player but it is hard to judge if we don't know which account you are on.

I'm sure he's not, but then again I know who he is and that all his accounts on .net amount to a long string of disappointments one after the other.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I suppose you must be easily impressed. You'd have to be to be confident in your abilities, unless of course you meant that you were confident in your ability to simultaneously annoy people and trash whatever account you're on, because those two things are about all you were ever good at when you played on .net.

lol ye trash accounts, you would know this.

Can i have some proof or i call bull

Ahh auskilla who got rimmed 3 times by the very same guys i went toe to toe with right ;)

Oh and plz show us your in depth knowlegde of me, gimme some details of these accounts and what surrounded it, show the world

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Can i have some proof or i call bull

Mt. Walton I'm afraid your alias isn't a secret any longer; you repeatedly join .net worlds, hit rank 1-5 with next to no troops before 500 points and then drop into obscurity before 1,000 points after boring the the rest of the forum posters with your constant bragging.

DeletedUser

Mt. Walton I'm afraid your alias isn't a secret any longer; you repeatedly join .net worlds, hit rank 1-5 with next to no troops before 500 points and then drop into obscurity before 1,000 points after boring the the rest of the forum posters with your constant bragging.

ive never hit rank 1-5 at 500 points lmao and all my accounts have all hit a million minimum :lol: *yawn* you talked a lil on skype and think you know all, next

Tell me some details if you know so much :icon_redface:

And as i said, grant = auskilla=rimmed by RIM 2-3 times= the guys i fought alone, yep hes awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.