Sneak

kevinmak

Reaction score
4637ee86a5ceaf656d2d3563f45c14f6a2bb2051d31ad7bc9b06a3d6be3b3d33.jpg

DeletedUser13101

he is a turle --> turtles dont deserve more than a 2/10

Well if he is the turtle you say he is, how come he actually attacks other turtles with full nukes, instead of half built nukes that SN? sends at me xD

DeletedUser13101

Well duh. He's always 50/50 on raised 3 day rounds. EDIT: 7/10 not as good at defending as me.

DeletedUser13101

i have experience,intelligence and skill. thinks you definately not have, so stop think you know something better than me ?!

Exp: yes you do - intelligence: Yes you do but not a lot - Skill: Yes you do but not a lot.

DeletedUser12407

say your jokes to a rat maybe it will listen - same nivea

DeletedUser13101

I'm not joking. Your not very bright. I know it and I think you know it but wont admit it.

DeletedUser12407

ok say me examples please if you are SO sure, since my english, my tw skill and my intelligence is at least ten times higher as yours

i am waiting little kid

DeletedUser13101

ok say me examples please if you are SO sure, since my english, my tw skill and my intelligence is at least ten times higher as yours

i am waiting little kid

Your English is terrible! In almost all of your posts no-one can understand what your on about. Your intelligence is not higher than mine. If you said that to me in RL I would smash your face in. Your skill is a lot higher than mine, but only because you have played for longer and you've had more help from people, however I have not. No matter what excuse you come up with, I stand by saying all that as it is all true.