Sneak

DeletedUser13101

I highly doubt that SN? would want to 1v1 me. He thinks he's sooo good that it'd be pointless to 1v1 each other.

DeletedUser

People threatening to smash each otheres faces in, another day on the TW forum.

I hope you're reading Brian or Gareth or w/e

DeletedUser12407

ok say me examples

Your English is terrible! In almost all of your posts no-one can understand what your on about. Your intelligence is not higher than mine. -> blablabla RL, REALLY HIGH INTELLIGENCE.

Your skill is a lot higher than mine, but only because you have played for longer and you've had more help from people, however I have not. -> from where you know that i had help? your intelligence most be so high, like you at the moment ?!
i didnt have had that much help. i already wrote some times that i was a complete noob like you now, but things changed and now im at least the best on uk ;)

No matter what excuse you come up with, I stand by saying all that as it is all true.
yes all in all if i round up generously you had exactly 0 EXAMPLES. really good performance by a guy who thinks that he is more intelligent than me. :icon_redface:

and btw if people cant understand me its not my fault. i met many people who also couldnt understand me, but it was because they couldnt even speak english :icon_sad:

DeletedUser13101

yes all in all if i round up generously you had exactly 0 EXAMPLES. really good performance by a guy who thinks that he is more intelligent than me. :icon_redface:

and btw if people cant understand me its not my fault. i met many people who also couldnt understand me, but it was because they couldnt even speak english :icon_sad:

1: I'm not saying I am smarter than you, I'm just saying that you have very little brains. 2: I am not a noob. I just pretend to be a noob and you fall for it everytime. 3: Rubbish, if you cant speak English on an English server go back to your own server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12407

ok you understood nothing and its senseless to discuss with you. thanks and bye. i will ignore you forever now

DeletedUser12326

No offense Erich but you kinda are. Ok you have played alot of rounds 85% you get around 500 points or less then quit. You moan when someone you know hits one of us so we take them out and then you kick of about it <--- That's noobish. Sometimes you can be an alright guy to say we really didn't like you. But im afraid some of us are starting to not like you again because of your mardy ways pal.

DeletedUser12326

Shocked you didn't hit me tho ;) Matt had a nice time. Would have sniped his train only i cancelled 2 seconds early like a moron haha. Oh well tis just a game

DeletedUser

No offense Erich but you kinda are. Ok you have played alot of rounds 85% you get around 500 points or less then quit. You moan when someone you know hits one of us so we take them out and then you kick of about it <--- That's noobish. Sometimes you can be an alright guy to say we really didn't like you. But im afraid some of us are starting to not like you again because of your mardy ways pal.

Couldn't agree more :p

DeletedUser11045

Couldn't agree more :p

haha your life is a joke erich, better close tw and you can have happiness around 1/10 again