Sneak

DeletedUser13240

I was talking to all of Sneak when I said that, but you and harlequin have gangbanged me before. That freak attacks me every round and cats me down.

DeletedUser13240

Him and matti... The rest are just nubs who hug everyone and yet they still lose :lol:.

kevinmak

Reaction score
Him and matti... The rest are just nubs who hug everyone and yet they still lose :lol:.

Please, go on, tell us more. We win rounds too, can't win them all.

As for the rest of us nubs, you were consistently the worst player in the tribe until you were booted for your schizophrenic behaviour and shite performances.

DeletedUser13240

Please, go on, tell us more. We win rounds too, can't win them all.

As for the rest of us nubs, you were consistently the worst player in the tribe until you were booted for your schizophrenic behaviour and shite performances.

I only backstabbed you all the time because I was BORED! I am better than Grape who I still think rushes for nobles too quick, and doesn't build enough troops :icon_rolleyes:. I'm always at 500-900 points because I prefer to clear everyone in my area, then start nobling but clearing normally takes me about 3 hours.

DeletedUser13317

Ketimmy is the only decent sneak player I've seen tbh.

Why thank you very much I was afraid people would think I was a noob many rounds I have my son and I cannot devote myself like I would like too and some rounds it looks like I am doing good truth is i am running between the pc and the kid lol When I do however get his mother to watch him I think i'm a decent player too.

DeletedUser13240

Probably the most honest new player we've seen in ages come to think of it... Wont last.

DeletedUser11045

Probably the most honest new player we've seen in ages come to think of it... Wont last.

maybe you are right, but because he is so honest i already hate him very much. he should better take care and give a INSULT on tw. if i still would play tw when i got a family i would instantly kill myself

DeletedUser11045

ofc i dont hate honest people, i only hate the way of life like i responded before

DeletedUser13240

Doubt it :lol:. The spend all night rounds doing a stupid thing called "sleep"