So long folks

DeletedUser13240

Okay so the point of this thread is this:

I'm quitting these forums as I'm actually completely fed up of Olli and Tobi4981's trolling on me and almost everyone else every single day. I'm also quitting because I'm always getting infracted for insulting people like Olli because they piss me off and insult me. NEVER, NEVER do the mods do anything when I, or someone else reports Olli for his spam or insults. It's always me that gets the blame. Now maybe this sounds childish; I don't really care, because I've put up with Olli and his stupid followers for too long and it's doing my head in.

The rest of you can put up with his stupid postings but I cant.
I might still read the forums (very unlikely though) to see if anyone has called me a "retard" or anything insulting so I can have an excuse to attack them next time I see on them on speed... Which is also very unlikely as I quit speed awhile ago because nobody teams up with me anymore :icon_confused:.

So if anyone wants to contact me (I highly doubt that also), you can find me on w22 (Fidel The Fearless) or Casual (Erich Hartmann) or Skype (erich.hartmann87) and that's pretty much the only ways you can find me.

Good luck folks, and remember:
Work hard - play hard :icon_cool:.

img

DeletedUser

Cya later bud. Shame they get to you like this, and I would say just ignore it but the choice is yours. See you around :)

DeletedUser12038

You

June 13, 2013

Sorry for spamming... Infractions is only given when needed.

DeletedUser12407

ofc but it was his decision to quit

also dont understand it but when he is too young for the forums its maybe better that he quit

DeletedUser

Other than fidel you probably spend more time on these forums than anybody, yet you play less rounds than pretty much anybody else.
It seems like your only intention on these forums is to make others quit a game you don't even play.

If so, that says quite a lot about you: nasty, spiteful, little boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12038

How about you annie?? U never play when u do EZ killed, you spend the most time on this forum without a doubt.

DeletedUser

1. I've played many more rounds than you recently.
2. I'm good, but I'm not 1v3 good. SLAP!, MYR, or whichever tribe it is that I inevitably face off against.
3. I wouldn't talk about EZ killed if I were you, since you get carried every round you play:

Olli, Lionheart, Adbil, Amateurhour, even Matt and Grimlock have carried you. Without them you always lose. You're dead weight, accept it and drop your ego.

As for time spent on forums, you have more posts than me in less than half the time. GG.

DeletedUser12038

Nice bs post i played 1 round in slap and guess what Matt asked me to do? Suicide all ym troops at myr so he can noble them, im not getting carried haha best joke of the day

DeletedUser

It's called an ignore feature for a reason. I have many morons gracing mine.