So what does everyone do for fun?

DeletedUser11204

So yeah what does everyone do for fun?

Personally I just you know chill, do a bit of TW now and then, play LoL (cos I'm cool) and oh yeah work :)

DeletedUser439

For the past five years I have been building a Lego world in my basement. I realized about six months ago my son had been "playing" with my cherished work. But it is my belief that my son is doing much more than just playing. I am currently at an impasse to whether or not call child services or declare war on my son. Send my private military into the Capitals surrounding states. Forcing a taxation on land and luxury goods. Declare curfews on citizens, maybe blockade all imports and exports through each state currently opposing my rule. During my write of this I have found one thing. This is not fun for me actually. This is work. I'm now working two jobs and I'll have to quit my real job if I can't keep my six year old sons "revolution" under wraps. So for fun... I bake cookies.

DeletedUser439

Do to the high request rate of cookies. Currently I am unavailable to accompany you with the warm gooey goodness of my high fructose oatmeal peanut butter cookies. If you are still interested in cookies in the future please stop by the bakery anytime after November 31st.
Thank you for your patience and support, you're truly. - Chef Mark.

Damn... I took too much time into my cookie hobby.