So what have I missed?

DeletedUser

I haven't played TW since about 2012 or so but decided I've got a bit of free time on my hands to pick it up again on W21 - even though I'm not a big fan of the settings :( (damn churches). Any oldish players might remember me from:
W5 - Top 2 account for a stage, led SLAP! then merged with hmm?
W9 - Only played til 3 villages then merged into Spark's (the mod, is she still about?) account.

Since there hasn't been much activity on the forum, I assume the drama is happening ingame - merges/wars/drama etc, so would anyone be able to give me a quick rundown?

DeletedUser

I remember you from w5.

I played as poundperfoot and then merged into Johnny and Kilroy (not the original Johnny and Kilroy owner)

Welcome back.

I'm sure you've realised some things have changed :-/ not for the better unless you don't mind blowing wads on premium points.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, from CRUZ? What are you playing under on this world? I seem to remember joining W5 a month or so late and it was populated just as much as this one so its not all doom and gloom!

DeletedUser12146

Name rings a bell not sure were from as i had a 2 year break myself, as for drama mate there isn't much (for now :))

DeletedUser6695

Yo, Sparks dabbles in worlds over on .net every now and again. I believe she is using a new alias as well but I can't remember it...

DeletedUser

Sorry IBraDz but I dont remember your username :( But CF, I do remember you from the forums back in the hayday, are you playing this world?

DeletedUser6695

Sorry IBraDz but I dont remember your username :( But CF, I do remember you from the forums back in the hayday, are you playing this world?

Nah, I don't really play anymore. Just casually playing w77 no hauls