So who Is using the extra's

DeletedUser

I believe a case can be made to use the premium adds or not use them:

1) Use them- It is critical to get off to a fast start in a speed world like this. I saw an account with 5 players on it the other day. Many players prefer to play alone or with one co-player. An account with 5 players on it is trying to "game the system" just like a player using the premium add ons. One might argue that the premium add ons still do not level the playing field when people feel the need to put five people on one account. Are they not looking for an advantage over the next guy? We (the more active players) have forced TW's hand. People want to play the game but are often put off by the no lifers / no job'ers who dominate with simple activity. Activity has no bearing on a players skill level...this is a common mistake made by some. Said another way, many co-played accounts are skilled individuals with limited playing time so they choose to team up.

2) Don't Use Them - The TW purest and the no job individual (Can't afford it) fall into this category. This is an interesting group. There are those with nothing to prove (See Ruffus & Nauz) and have mastered the finer points of the game. They simply do not need the premium add-ons. I see this group as very small indeed. They see the premium add ons (in general) as a "bastardization" (to some degree) of the game. These players would rather win as a "purest" than win with any type of artificial advantage. Kudos to these players. The no job'er (as I call them) holding this view is most likely frustrated that activity alone is not enough to overcome the premium add-ons.

At the end of the day, I have empathy for both groups. The reality is that most will use it and 90% of them will lie about using the add-ons. I will end up using them as I see fit to further my account in game should the need arise. I am sure at some point in game, if I am fortunate to be successful, my success will be diminished by this admission....lol. Flame away....

DeletedUser10204

It would be more useful now for startup than it would be for later on.

Also agreed however i'm not rich enought to buy as I am a no job'er as Imminent Threat would say

but if I had the coin to buy I would just for the sake of quick barrack and stable upgrades aswell as farm and maybe the mines :/

DeletedUser9997

I dont know about the rest of you but i really think we should all have an issue with these kind of options. Prem account, ok thats one thing, i dont mind paying £3.99 for a game i enjoy paying to be up-kept and moderated. Farming assistant and vil manager, ok these are only making life a bit easier for those that want to go down that route, still a bit wrong to ban scripts and charge for similar in my eyes but there we go. Now if you want to play the game with all mods and benefits offered for the old paper money your looking at around $14 a month!! I have an issue with what my broadband provider and mobile phone operator provide me for that, and its a heck of alot more than a world on TW with perks. And can i just ask, just how many of you loyal dedicated player out there, subscribing to multiple worlds using prem account have ever found any help or re-assurance from those mods/profiters cashing in amounts i would call telephone numbers daily?

DeletedUser

so are we saying if I click the button to use one of those I become a worse tw player :( gotta steer clear of those, how does this memory wiping device work?

Exactly Matt. Somehow by using a resource thats given to you, you are an inferior player for using it. :icon_rolleyes: