So - Who's game?

DeletedUser13734

Don't think I'll be joining this world, but out of curiousity - Who will ?

DeletedUser11204

Possibly me, depends on who else is joining and who else still plays!

DeletedUser13687

i will, i wantto see what this new premium feature is

DeletedUser13687

i did not understand anything that they wrote in their explanation lol

DeletedUser4753

So it's basically middle man being implemented that makes it harder for good farmers tth to getting filthiest rich whilst at the same time being a good middle man and claiming a small portion of people's pp back into the system.
So it's just a way to cream even more money from players buy removing free trade.

On a side not the settings suck, it's very catered for new players bar 50ms gap, but for a noob 100ms and 50ms is no difference. Bad world imo

DeletedUser12733

Think I will give that one a miss and wait till next classic :)

strenghts

Reaction score
i just posted on a diferent forum what it is all about
i hate the exchance thing but will be playing none the less

DeletedUser10790

Well this is boring...

I will be in residence. Anyone who wants to hook up in my k skype me asap.

blue

DeletedUser13827

I am going to go for startup only i think... like eaarly startup cause i am getting a holiday... not sure howlong it is

DeletedUser3473

Might do startup too, proly won't stay though I haven't got time for two worlds

DeletedUser13536

If theres any serious tribe or players going to play contact me :)

DeletedUser13536

And since I see most of you don't understand this premium exchange but it's already used in my server so I'll explain..

Its called burz in my srw sonI will cal it burz here..At a start of the world burz will storage abou3k of clay iron and wood..As world going storage will grow..If burz is full you cannot sell more res you can only buy them.If burz is like 4900/500 and lets say you want to sell 500 res you will get less premium then if burz is 1500/5000. I think its a good change couse no one could pus himself with multi accs and op whores must pay as burz says. I hope you understood:)

DeletedUser13655

Might try this world out been a while since I pre-registered for a world :icon_biggrin: